Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TO LARRT T

Posted by Mark L on 2/14/04 at 10:00 (144303)

I think I caught a note of jealousy in your post that you realize that most of the world knows how to chew bubble gum and you don't. I'll clue you in. You open that hole in your face that you usually use to spew nonsense, put the gum in and move your jaw up and down. When you get real good at it let me know and I'll tell you how to use some of your other bodily functions at the same time.

By the way, do you care to post your qualifications that make your posts re: ESWT valuable information? Hint: Breathing and walking at the same time doesn't count.

Re: TO LARRT T

Larry T on 2/14/04 at 11:13 (144309)

Thank you for another wonderful and informational post. I think myself as well as others here have come to rely on your little informational jewels, it makes the day a bit brighter.

Regards

Re: TO LARRY T

MARK L on 2/14/04 at 17:16 (144315)

Pay attention everybody- Larry T is the ESWT expert on this message board- he will determine who's information is to be regarded as valuable and accurate and before you post any advice or information please send it to the Larry T Clearing House for ESWT INformation. Sorry Dr T and Dr Davis but Larry T has proclaimed himself first high potentate of ERSWT info.

Larry T on 2/16/04 at 06:35 (144379)

No Mark I could never claim that. I was just speaking to your arrogant mean tone. BTW what are your credentials? Thats right you dont have the stones to post them, or your real agenda

MARK L on 2/16/04 at 07:23 (144381)

First of all- who the heck are you to determine if my tome is arrofant or not? Nobody- that's who- Secondly- It's non of your business what my agenda is or what my credentials are. If I post some information pertaining to ESWT either you accept it or not- that's your choice- but your comments are not welcome. You are a trouble maker- you posted agAinst Shockman and me- WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA? DO YOU HAVE ANY VALID TECHNICAL INFORMATION TO ADD-SO FAR I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY FROM YOU.

Larry T on 2/16/04 at 10:08 (144391)

Both you and Shockman were posting mean nasty things. From an informational point you both made claims and snide comments to some Doctors and others. I noted in your last post that your wheels seem to be coming off. Your many spelling mistakes and liberal mix of all CAPS leads me to believe your loosing it.

Your soapbox may be very tall but it is fastened together with thumbtacks and model glue.

p.s. dont breath the glue dude!!!

MARK L on 2/17/04 at 14:33 (144480)

Who the heck are you to pass judgement on the accuracy of what I have posted. I doubt that your knowledge on the subject of ESWT is much beoyond being able to spell it. AS FAR AS CAPS- I LIKE TO USE THEM- IF THEY ANNOY YOU THAT'S GOOD- AS FAR AS TYPOS- THEY WERE INTENTIONAL- IT WAS DONE SO THAT YOU COULD READ MY POSTS WITHOUT ASKING FOR HELP
WHY DON'T YOU POST YOUR CREDENTIAL TO DETERMINE WHO'S INFORMATION ON ESWT IS VALID?

Larry T on 2/17/04 at 15:51 (144493)

I can post mine when you post yours. You came here slinging insults and purported knowledge. Your insults are getting more lame and repetitive. I think in a past life you may have been a writer for dixie riddle cups?

Why dont you and Shockman get a room