Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

WHO IS LARRY T AND WHAT IS HIS AGENDA

Posted by MARK L on 2/14/04 at 17:52 (144316)

Out of curiosity I searched the messages on this board back to early Nov. of 2003 and only found 2 posts( except for the ones attacking me) that Larry T posted. Jan 20 and 31 he attacked Shockman like the attack on me but never posted one word of information that could possible help any PF sufferer on this board. I wonder what his agenda is and who he is.
Step up to the plate Larry T and explain why the personal attacks but no constructive info posted. It is evident that 100% of your posts are worthless and should be ignored. Did you have Shockwave Therapy and it failed becasue it was applied to the wrong end of your body?

Re: change this to

Tammie on 2/15/04 at 16:31 (144353)

Excuse me, But I very rarely respond to such childish, immature posts such as thease. I know we are not to. But I am going to risk it anyways!
I Don't ever pretend to know more then anyone. If I did I would KNOW that to teach others or 'help' and get the respect I deserve,I would treat others as real people and not toot my own horn!!! As everyone knows that if you have something to share, people will listen and research it and decide for theirself!! The ones that are truely helpful and 'REALY'care about helping , teaching or giving their information in hopes of straighting out some misleading imformation . Would also know that it is much more reseptive if presented in a more friendly way.

I sincerly wish that we remember this IS a place of learning! Some things may have more then one different answer. Actual sites of 'facts' tend to clear things without being rude! I like this board, NO board is perfect. People who act like this wreck areas that are helpful and who have a
diversity of many medical professions . Keep this board friendly and HELPFUL Please! Treat others with the respect that YOU would like.

I will now step down from my soap box and hope that this is taken with the care that I feel about ALL of our visitors And our professionals that give their time freely to help!

Re: change this to

MARK L on 2/15/04 at 17:28 (144354)

I didn't address this to you Tammie or ask for your opinion. So get off your soapbox, it's hardly high enough to make any impact. Besides, who are you to determine if what I have posted is not accurate, helpful information? I am sure that you do not posess the credentials to comment on what I have posted. If you read the threads you'll see that I was attacked- I wasn't the attacker.

Re: Was not posted to "any" one in particular eom

Tammie on 2/15/04 at 17:35 (144355)

no new message