Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

GET JUILE OUT OF HERE

Posted by MARK L on 2/16/04 at 08:06 (144385)

JULIE IS A TROUBLE MAKER INTENT ON PREVETING ME FROM AIDING THOSE ON THIS BOARD WITH PF. I DEMAND THAT SHE EITHER CEASE AND DESISTS HER VISCIOUS ATTACKS ON ME OR BE BLOCKED FROM POSTING HERE.

Re: GET JUILE OUT OF HERE

BrianJ on 2/16/04 at 11:42 (144398)

Mark --

Julie is a respected long-time poster on this board. She's done a lot of good for people. You may also be able to help people, and I invite you to do so. However, please avoid personal attacks and harsh language, as they don't help anyone.

Thanks very much.

Re: Mark L

Pete on 2/17/04 at 11:58 (144476)

As a 2 year user of this site (I recognise you've been on here 5 minutes) I can only endorse Brian's comments re Julie's assistance to us all over the last few years. Suggest you go back under the stone from which you came. We don't need anyone on here recommending ESWT treatments (I've had 2) unless they speak from personal experience or are qualified to do so i.e doctors / pod's. Thanks

MARK L on 2/17/04 at 14:26 (144479)

So you admit that you are a user not a contibutor- and that gives you the authority to determine who can post here- and be insulting in addition- I DON'T THINK SO - If you had 2 treatments and this is the result then whomever treated you put your head on the treatment pad not your foot. Actually it probably was exactly where the shock therapy should have been applied. Why don't you go back and get about 10 more treatments focused between your ears and then maybe you will be fit to rejoin the human race. And by the way who is 'WE'? Are the'WE's' some special group of self serving people who have taken it upon themselves to censor this board made up mainly of self declared victims and diseminators of gross misinformation. You don't deserve to be the benifactors of what I can contribute to this board re: high energy ESWT.

Larry T on 2/17/04 at 15:49 (144492)

Mark L, I see the new day has delivered you from your demons! Your spelling and grammer appears to be more lucid than yesterdays hate speech. I guess we can thank Prozac??
BTW, the reference to shocking the head has been made before. It sounds childish and mean, something a 5th grader would say. Hardly the words of a Medical Professional such as yourself.

Re: Pete, Brian and scottr

Julie on 2/17/04 at 16:02 (144496)

Pete, and Brian, I appreciate what you say about me. But it really is better not to respond to this kind of post.

It is for ScottR, the webmaster, to deal with it, and I hope he will.

Thanks, though. :)

Julie