Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HIGH ARCH FOOT PROBLEMS Richard cped please

Posted by KOBE on 2/19/04 at 15:20 (144724)

i HAVE A VERY High arch in my problemamtic left foot which an mri showed tenosynovitis of the flexors tendons. Wjhat type of insert or orthotic and shoes would be benefical for me in this problem. rigid or soft? nike, brooks any other recommended??

Re: HIGH ARCH FOOT PROBLEMS Richard cped please

Richard, C.Ped on 2/19/04 at 16:22 (144732)

I would use a softer orthosis. My meaning of a soft orthosis is 40 durometer 1/2' EVA posting with a 30 durometer 1/8' shell. I am not a fan of Nike. I do like brooks and new balance.