Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Well look who made the big time!!!

Posted by Richard, C.Ped on 2/25/04 at 08:27 (145289)

Re: Well look who made the big time!!!

Pauline on 2/25/04 at 12:27 (145323)

This article reminds me of one written about a General Opthomologist in Florida.

The headline read 'Doctor returns sight to patient'

At first glance one would think the guy was God or pretty close to it, my next thought was that he performed Cornea Transplants.

Upon reading the entire article I found the doctor performed Lasik surgery on the patient ridding him of his glasses.

Somehow that fact took the punch out of that headline. Just another case showing how important the small print really is whether in a contract or newspaper.

Dr. Z on 2/25/04 at 13:30 (145326)

I though it was a ridiculous article until I realized it was about Dr. Z then I became G-d and then there was light and people started walking on water. Seriously this newspaper is very small. Richard how did you ever find this?
I really liked the part about my father, well it least my mother liked it

Dr. Z on 2/25/04 at 13:33 (145327)

You forgot to say congratulations Dr Z. I will say it for you . Congratulations Dr. Z.

Re: ScottR

Dr. Z on 2/25/04 at 16:31 (145343)

I tried to e-mail you but the post with pauline is well read and see

Richard,C.Ped on 2/26/04 at 08:22 (145402)

I am sorry if this caused any controversey. I only posted the link because I thought it was cool that one of our 'heel spur family' had a published interview.

Congrats Dr. Z.

You know, you could have mentioned the web site (along with my name of course) in the interview. :D

Dr. Z on 2/26/04 at 08:53 (145408)

I know you were having some fun Next time I will include your name

Re: Scottr

Dr. Z on 2/28/04 at 09:09 (145572)

Nice thread