Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Do we feel his pain? They all spend, spend, spend.

Posted by Pauline on 2/25/04 at 15:51 (145340)

WASHINGTON - One-time presidential candidate Howard Dean (news - web sites), whose campaign fund went from boom to bust, is pleading with donors to open their pocketbooks one more time and help him retire at least $400,000 in debt.

Back in Vermont, the former governor sent an e-mail appealing for cash to pay his campaign bills.

Re: Do we feel his pain? They all spend, spend, spend.

Richard,C.Ped on 2/26/04 at 08:34 (145404)

My fellow heelspur.com viewers.

Now is the time we all need to pull together and help me win the fight aganist 'big orthotics'. Small mom and pop facilities need the backing in order to spread the word that 'big orthotics' is all about the mighty dollar, not about the healing of America. Think of all those with plantar fasciitis who are suckered into buying crappy products. Yes, I said it, crappy products. Think of those with flat feet. Think of those with very high arches. Think.......think of the children for goodness sake. :((

I am on my knees asking for your support. I want to heal, not just America, but the world!!!!!

Please send your large donation to the law offices of:
Dewey, Cheatem and Howe

Thank you, and God bless.

Can you tell the weather is bad and I have to much time on my hands today??? haha

Dorothy on 2/26/04 at 09:02 (145409)

A 'Car Talk' fan (law firm of Dewey, et al....)

Pauline on 2/26/04 at 09:33 (145411)

Just knowing your saving children gets my vote. We need them in the work force to make sure I get my social security checks in a few years.

They can't be home rubbing their feet. Are you planning to use whips or anything like that for motivation?

Rick R on 2/26/04 at 10:25 (145417)

Must...ummm.. fight...mmm.. the urge to tread on forbidden ground. This hurts.

Rick

Bob G on 2/26/04 at 23:33 (145486)

It is time that all small feet unite together against the oppressive big feet. Our pain is as real, if not more concentrated. Vote with your foot and boot 'em! Thank you.