Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Spur/ PF

Posted by Sharon C on 2/25/04 at 17:17 (145351)

I have been told that taking 'CALICIUM ASPARTATE ANHYDROUS' will help in relieving PF pain. Can you tell me if this is true?