Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Necee about your Alaska Cruise

Posted by carynz on 2/26/04 at 00:23 (145374)

Necee,

I have posted back to your Howdy msg from yesterday. If you want to email me I will enlighten you on your upcoming trip and can send you some pictures from our trip last summer. You are in for a magical time cruising the Inside Passage. Are you sailing from Vancouver or Seattle up to Alaska or are you taking a repositioning cruise from the south up the coast?

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers
Caryn Z

Re: To Necee about your Alaska Cruise

Necee on 2/26/04 at 00:44 (145378)

Thanks for responding Caryn.
We were originally suppose to cruise out of Vancouver, now that has changed, we are now flying to Seattle and boarding the ship there. The cruise is suppose to take us up the inside passage, stopping at Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Prince Rupert, etc. We are hoping to take the scenic White Pass train excursion in Skagway, and take a flightseeing tour in a float plane from Juneau, I'm wondering if we need to make those reservations before we leave on our cruise.
I'd love to see your pictures, and appreciate any info you can provide.
My email is ellemae . 1 @ juno .com (without the spaces of course).
Thanks,
Necee

Steve P on 2/26/04 at 21:07 (145481)

Hi Necee ---

My wife & I made the same Alaska trip out of Seattle last summer.....Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Glacier Bay.

We especially enjoyed the White Pass RR ride at Skagway & the Misty Fjords seaplane at Ketchikan.

I'll e-mail you some photos.

Hi, everyone!

Steve

Re: To: Steve P. Re: Cruise

Necee on 2/27/04 at 00:28 (145488)

Thanks for responding Steve, I'd love to see some pics from your trip, and any info you can provide about the Dos and dont's would be greatly appreciated.
We are wanting to take the White Pass RR excursion while we are in Skagway, so...tell me, is it worth it? What can we expect to see?

I'll be anxiously waiting to get an email from you.

Happy trails....

Necee

Re: To: Steve P. Re: Cruise

Suzanne D. on 2/27/04 at 16:08 (145533)

Necee, how exciting for you! You'll enjoy Steve's pictures; I've seen them, and they are breath-taking. That's great that he can give you some advice and tips as you plan your trip.

Suzanne :)

JudyS on 3/01/04 at 12:29 (145722)

Hi Uncle Steve! :)