Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Dorothy

Posted by Ed Davis, DPM on 2/27/04 at 11:21 (145511)

Dorothy:
I cannot believe you can sit out the upcoming election without comment.
Please email me at (email removed) so we can pick up on politics.
Ed

Re: For Dorothy

Dorothy on 2/27/04 at 13:45 (145517)

Oh, I'm commenting, Dr. Ed; I'm commenting, but not here. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not too much for the e-mail contacts outside of the message boards. As for the other site, its format is somehow not so attractive for 'conversation', for the spirited back and forth, the lively give and take, in my opinion. The ideal would be for THIS site to once again, at least for this political year, allow political discussion in, say, a category called 'Political Foot Soldiers' or some such thing, where only the politically interested foot people could engage - but methinks it ain't gonna happen. Perhaps those similarly interested who also have the ear of ScottR could make this appeal, but I avoid those encounters.
It's nice to have you back here, but your frustration is almost palpable. I also greatly enjoy political talk and don't understand those who do not, but their wishes prevail and so be it.

scottr on 2/27/04 at 13:55 (145519)

i'll link to any good political discussion board ya'll agree on that isn't going to potentially take away foot pain people. i don't have the server hard drive memory to support it.

Re: For Dorothy and Scott

Ed Davis, DPM on 2/27/04 at 14:36 (145524)

Dorothy and ScottR:
It is probably all for the better that politics is not discussed here since there are too many who don't want it. There are a lot of political discussion boards out there but too many that represent a particular political philosophy. I really am not that interested in discussing things with people who are in total agreement with me -- it is boring.
I do like lively debate with individuals of different views but those individuals need to agree that it is a lively civil debate that, hopefully, should not degenerate into arguments or ill will. There are those who can debate issues with sufficient detachment and enjoyment of the political debate process and those who cannot. Debating styles vary greatly and it is easier, when not seeing facial expressions or gesticulation to misinterpret the motives of the individuals involved.
Ed

marie on 2/27/04 at 16:23 (145534)

It's clear that Dorothy doesn't wish to participate in political discussion and lets just leave it at that. Once upon a time I would have gladly created a political discussion board and offered to do so. But some posters couldn' control their emotions. Some folks were hurt terribly and won't be returning to this site for chit chat. There is no one person at fault all parties were at fault. It's unfortunate but that's just the way it is. I wish I could turn back time but I can't.

Dorothy, we often chit chat behind the scenes with the instant messenger feature. This conversation isn't diplayed on the board. So before you criticize I would appreciate it if you'd ask me directly how it works. Thanks marie. :) It's not a contest. So please lets move on. Scott has a nice board here and I appreciate his efforts.

Ed Davis, DPM on 2/27/04 at 17:37 (145535)

Marie and ScottR:
I actually was going to refer her to a political site, not the f**tch*t site as I found something I thought she would find of interest. I realize that she is not interested in the 'other' site. Dorothy has certain views that defy many 'labels' and I had found a site in which I felt there would be common interest in. If she emails me I will refer her to that site as I was looking for her opinion on it.
Ed

Dorothy on 2/27/04 at 17:58 (145536)

Did I criticise?

marie on 2/27/04 at 18:41 (145537)

Did I misunderstand? Have fun!

marie on 2/27/04 at 21:40 (145551)

OK....cool. It's been a really rough week for me as I lost another student in a car accident and I may be a little overly sensitive. It's been a really rough school year emotionally. Sorry.

Dorothy on 2/28/04 at 05:24 (145564)

Marie ~ I have read and re-read your post to me and for the life of me I cannot figure out what you are talking about. If you are in some way commenting on the post that I made in response to Dr. Ed's post to me, I think you have misconstrued my statements. He asked me to e-mail him about political discussion. I responded as I did about e-mailing outside of this message board.(I think I have the singular 'distinction' here of having had really, really creepy, sub-intellect, garbage posts directed at me; I think they were finally deleted, but they don't make the idea of e-mailing with anyone here very appealing, since I have no idea who said what or who anyone 'really' is.) It had nothing to do with your website or with instant messaging that you say you do on your website, or with you in any way, for that matter. As for your saying, 'It's not a contest', I have no idea; according to Dr. Ed - who I believe is a principal participant on your site - the webmaster here has prohibited the specific naming of your website on this site, so there must be some disinclination towards it on his part. Even if it is not a 'contest', Dr. Ed was, for a time recently, posting to people here specifically about going to your website. Just as people found their way to heelspurs.com, so too can they find their way to your website if they choose, can't they? Wouldn't it appear on a search engine search under 'foot/feet..' etc.? It seems misplaced to spend time and space on this website doing what appeared to be 'recruiting' for yours (post to Dr.Ed) Beyond that, if you take my stating of my opinion to Dr. Ed about the style of your/his? website as criticism, I don't know what to say about that. I prefer the style of this website and by 'style', I simply mean the way the site 'looks'. I think the style of this message board has a clean, easy on the eyes look to it; whereas, I think the message boards that have the boxes and separate delineations seem fragmented and choppy. That's one example, but it's just a visual thing with me. Elliott critiqued (not personal criticism) the other website and touched on the same points that I think as well; he said it better than I am. It's your website and you can do whatever you like with it, it shouldn't need to be said. I would not criticise anyone who can set up any website - because I haven't the faintest idea of how to do that! But whether I like a given website or not is just my opinion, not criticism of you and, anyway, I don't know squat about websites! The 'you' I know here seems like a very nice person with many interests and talents. Sometimes I feel like I have stepped into other people's dramas here, unwittingly, and then always wonder about another fine mess I've gotten myself into. I hope this clarifies and doesn't muddy. I think you're a great asset here and I know you are 'there'; I read there every so often. I wish you and Sharon W. and Max and Dr. Ed were here and everyone felt great. I wish the creeps would stop being creeps. I wish we could make foot problems stop. Luck and goodness to all ~

Suzanne D. on 2/28/04 at 08:15 (145568)

Hi, Dorothy! This really is not my conversation, but I hope you don't mind my interjecting with a message to you.

I, too, wish the 'creeps' would stop being creeps. I try (most of the time) to not dignify their posts with a response. To me, to ridicule another's occupation, geographical area, or beliefs is appalling, and even more so when conveyed by way of this 'anonymous' means of communication. It reveals a lack of respect for human worth and smacks of arrogance and prejudice. I am a patient person, but I have no patience with such behavior.

I have, however, enjoyed on occasion e-mailing about a dozen people who post on this site, and have been the better for it. I have either responded to them when they posted their e-mail address or have a few times posted mine, and they have written to me. There's a certain amount of trust one must have in doing so, but the rewards have been worth it. I have 'met' some fine and interesting people and feel that is a good thing that has come about through this foot pain.

I always enjoy reminiscing about Kentucky with you. We are to have higher than normal temperatures here for a few days. The sun is shining this morning, and it is to be in the 60's! I hear birds outside my window as I type, so it is a pretty Kentucky morning.

A nice weekend to all!
Suzanne :)

marie on 2/28/04 at 08:32 (145569)

Sorry Dorthy...as I said I misunderstood so please enjoy and have fun. No drama here. And I wasn't bothered at all about it I responded to quickly....my bad.

marie on 2/28/04 at 08:41 (145570)

Suzanne....you're a nice person to have around. Hope your good weather continues...it's nice here for a change. I'm afraid it's just a tease. I had an unusually rough week but I know better than to respond to quickly....that's my fault. Don't want to linger on this topic so please all be happy and have a fun weekend. I wasn't as bugged as my message may have appeared. Not one bit. My smilie just didn't do the trick this time.....I too wish the creepers would stop creeping around here. It's a nice board and the regulars are good people.

Suzanne D. on 2/28/04 at 09:02 (145571)

I'm truly sorry about your report of the death of another of your students, Marie. As a fellow teacher, I know that all our students become 'our own', and I sympathize.

I have nothing of that magnitude to relate, but the past couple of weeks have been difficult at school as I have been dealing with stealing and lying among my first graders. This happens, but it does hurt when it happens. I want so badly to help them stop this behavior as I know it only escalates as they get older.

One little girl said to me yesterday as an excuse for her mean behavior to another student that she 'didn't like school'. I asked her why she didn't like it, and she replied, 'It's boring...'.

I was heartened by gasps from some of the other students and one little boy's comments. You'd have to know him to really understand why I say that. He's the oldest child in my room, having been in kindergarten two years, and learning to read has been heart-breakingly difficult for him. But he just looked at her in exasperation and said, 'Look! How can you say you're bored learning about Abraham Lincoln and George Washington?!?' He said, 'I'd really like to write Abe Lincoln because I like him. I wish he wasn't dead. Do you think they'd put my letter in his casket if I wrote to him?'

I told him if he wrote a letter I would see that it went to a place where the people would appreciate it.

Hang in there,

Re: question for ScottR.

marie on 2/28/04 at 09:43 (145575)

Scott,

I can set up a temporarary political discussion board through the election year, for heelspurs posters. Is this something that would interest you or other posters here? You have my email if this interests you.

marie

Ed Davis, DPM on 2/28/04 at 11:05 (145581)

Dorothy:
I would just chalk this up to a simple misunderstanding that we all should forget about. I beleive that Marie and I, but far more credit goes to Marie for starting a second site that provides a 'home' for posters and/or readers who are unsatisfied with the way ScottR has handled some of the controversies that occurred here. ScottR will realize, eventually, hopefully, that we have done him a massive favor -- it has brought relative peace to his site.

I try my hardest to satisfy my patients but there are always some who will not be satisfied by me and I will refer them to someone else. I don't look at that referral as a 'failure' but as a benefit to those patients. There will always be elements of style, personality and other intangible things that will make some patients a 'better fit' with another doctor and the same holds true for ScottR. He should be happy to see those who are not satisfied with his site to have another place to go and not stay here to argue with those who agree with the current 'status quo.' I really hope that he will come around to this way of thinking.
The fact is that the doctors who I refer those patients to will refer other patients back to me so it is a win-win situation. I see no reason that we cannot view the peaceful coexistence of the two sites as such -- they compliment but do not detract from one another.

I have been fascinated with Dorothy's opinions on political issues when we were discussing politics on this site and greatly value her input and ideas despite the fact that we are on somewhat different areas in the political spectrum. Again, I am not looking for agreement -- if I only talked to people who agree with me on issues, I would never learn anything new. If someone asked me my purpose in life, I generally would answer that it is to learn and seek knowledge -- as much as possible. I have never been the smartest student in any class but can say that I have always been extremely thirsty for knowledge and ideas. As explained previously, I simply wanted Dorothy's opinion on a particular political website but did not want to post the link to that site here as it would essentially be in violation of Scott's rules. I think everyone is on 'the same page' now and wish the best to all.
Ed

marie on 2/28/04 at 11:28 (145588)

That was nice. My hubby has the same sentiment in his business. We have always referred clients to our competition and have tried to maintain a positive business relationship with others in the area. In fact a photographer in a nearby community retired and moved and gave my hubby their business. The reason was they liked his way of doing business and they thought their clients would be happy with him.

best wishes to all, marie

Ed Davis, DPM on 2/28/04 at 11:36 (145589)

Marie:
Very sorry to hear about the student you lost. How old was he/she?
One of the local high schools in my area had a career day a couple years ago and asked my to speak about podiatry. I was the last speaker of the day and as soon as I finished everyone headed for their cars. I was somewhat surprised as I drove my parents' car at age seventeen, a modest amount but did not own my own car until age 25. I realize that, statistically, teens have a relatively high accident rate. There is no simple solution as we are dealing with a group of individuals, some of which are not mature enough to be completely trusted with an auto -- it is really a big responsibility. I really feel that public transportation needs to be a whole lot better so that sutdents have an alternative -- an area that I break ranks with a lot of 'conservatives.'
Ed

Carole C in NOLA on 2/28/04 at 13:57 (145597)

Suzanne, what a sweet story about the boy who wants to write to Lincoln! I'm sorry that some of 'your kids' have been stealing and lying, because I know that you care and that it worries you. Sometimes there is only so much that a teacher can do, if it's not reinforced at home.

I usually don't post much when the 'creeps' take over the board, but I'm still here even when I don't post. Naturally I care about the people who are here to post about foot pain.

Speaking of which, I hope your feet are doing all right these days. Mine are OK but I have been overdoing it this week with Frank. Tomorrow he leaves in order to move from Connecticut to Alabama, and I can rest my feet for a while and get back into a milder and more judicious exercise routine (such as what I was doing before this week).

Carole C

Re: Carole...

Suzanne D. on 2/28/04 at 14:18 (145598)

I have been thinking about you this week, Carole! I hoped you were having a great time with Frank as I read he was in New Orleans for the week. Even though you 'overdid' it as far as your feet are concerned, I am sure it was worth it! Did you eat out at some special restaurants and go to your favorite antique stores?

Yes, it hurts when the children at school steal and have other problems. I know these problems will only get worse as they get older if they are not corrected now, and I try to do what I can. But, you are right, sometimes there's just so much you can do. Still, I keep trying...

Right now the little boy I mentioned is much on my mind. He has a 'rough' home life and has had little success in his young life. He's been tested but doesn't qualify for special ed, so he can't get help through that route. He has a lot of common sense, but, unfortunately, he has already started to give up in some ways. He'll say, 'I can't read'. And I'll tell him that he can and point out all the words he now knows. (He didn't know all his letter sounds at the beginning of the year, even after two years of kindergarten.) But he wants to pick up a big book and read with ease, and I keep telling him he has to take one step at a time. His interest in Abe Lincoln has been something I've tried to capitalize on. I think he likes it that Lincoln was poor as a child and that he achieved so much in life. Maybe that gives him hope. Meanwhile, we keep plugging along, and I keep trying to help him believe in himself.

Well, I didn't mean to be so long-winded! It was good to hear from you, Carole. Thanks for responding to my post.

My feet have been doing pretty well in the last month. Thanks for asking.

Re: Long report of this week's fun, and so on...

Carole C in NOLA on 2/28/04 at 17:16 (145610)

I have been having a heavenly time, Suzanne! We have eaten every meal out, and yet we have been so active that I only gained one pound. We went to some wonderful local restaurants that I have been *dying* to try, including an Italian restaurant, many Cajun restaurants, an Irish restaurant, Outback steakhouse, and others.

We enjoyed Mardi Gras and Monday night Frank took me to the Orpheus Ball, a black tie (formal) affair held by the Krewe of Orpheus as the culmination of the Orpheus Mardi Gras parade. There are pictures at the Krewe of Orpheus website http://www.kreweoforpheus.com , but I'm not in any of them. The Ball ('Orpheuscapade') was held in the convention center, which is huge, and it was filled with socialites, celebrities, and friends of Krewe members riding on the floats. We fell in the latter category since we have a friend who was riding on a float, and so we had a special table to sit at and got special ball favors (a beautiful pin that looks like a Mardi Gras mask, and a candy dish). The floats were driven right into the convention center, just ten feet from our table! Of course like everyone I was waving at the people riding on the floats and catching beads. I caught so many that I had to quit because they were too heavy around my neck! That's a lot of beads. Anyway, I also caught official Krewe of Orpheus cups, doubloons, and even two stuffed animals. Frank looked so handsome in his tux.

We spent Mardi Gras day antique shopping at some stores that I hadn't yet been to, in Ponchatoula which is a small town to the north. New Orleans just gets too crazy then! But we had fun tromping all around the French Quarter during the days before Mardi Gras, and the morning after Mardi Gras. I walked miles and miles, climbed many sets of stairs (one at a time), and stood for hours. I did overdo it a bit with the walking, and felt a need to get into my Birkenstocks or orthotics afterwards so I did. After some rest, my feet feel all right, but I will wait two or three days just to make sure before starting my walks for exercise. My knees are still pretty swollen too, and my back and sciatic hurt, but believe me it was worth it to have so much fun!!! I'd do it again, given the choice. Yesterday we went to a casino, and within 10 minutes Frank won $250 on a quarter slot machine. So, we quickly left. He bought me a copy of the 'X-Men' DVD with part of his winnings, and we watched it after he took me to dinner. It is so nice to know someone who enjoys spending time with me as much as I enjoy spending time with him.

It's great to hear that you are encouraging that little boy to read about Lincoln; it was so astute of you to figure out something that might motivate him to keep trying.

Also, I'm glad your feet are doing pretty well! You are a wonderful example of how someone can beat or nearly beat PF even with a job that requires standing on a hard floor most of the time.

Carole C

Suzanne D. on 2/28/04 at 19:19 (145615)

Wow, Carole! I surely enjoyed reading your account of your adventures of the past week! Thanks for telling us all about it. The ball you attended sounds fit for Cinderella! What did you wear? It must have been so exciting to see those floats up close as they pulled into the huge room where the party was held. And you got nice keepsakes to remember the special time. I enjoyed reading some and looking at pictures on the website you provided. It was amazing to think that they begin planning for next year the day after the parade is held.

Anyone in pain reading Carole's account should take heart and be encouraged. I remember, Carole, when you celebrated being able to stand in a chair and change a light bulb! That is one reason it is so great to read about the things like this that you are able to do now.

I also remember how disappointed you were last year when plans fell through for Frank to take you to the ball. How very nice that you were able to enjoy it together this year!

I love reading about good things that happen to my friends...

marie on 2/28/04 at 22:52 (145625)

He was 18. He was driving a pick up and went off the road and hit a tree. There were 2 other boys with him. None of them had seatbelts on. They're ok, thank goodness. He really didn't have much....he just moved out on his own. He had a pretty tough life. He certainly wasn't spoiled. He was a bit ornery but alot of fun to have in class. When I'd hang his work up in the hall everyone was so amazed that he'd produced such nice work. Not me I saw a spark in him the first day he was in class. I had some of the seniors, who are also artisits take his art work to his parents at the funeral home. His parents never saw any of his work. He won a scholastic award with one piece. They were so touched....kinda sad that they never even knew about his award until his funeral. Well here is one of his photos. I printed and gave each senior and his friends copies of his photos. Sometimes you just need a little something to hold on too....a part of that person. He left us many beautiful photographs. Thanks for asking Dr. Ed.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3495b30c409

marie on 2/28/04 at 23:00 (145627)

You're right Suzanne it is very heartening to read how well Carole is doing!!!! It makes me so happy when I read how well someone is doing. Carole, it may not seem like it but you're a wonderful example of hope for those still suffering. I always delight in reading how well you are doing....Suzanne too. Keep smiling and keep those tosies well.

best wishes marie

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 06:27 (145632)

Thanks, Suzanne! I felt like Cinderella, too. I wore a very dark blue (almost black) floor length gown, with a high neckline and with a matching jacket that has a whole lot of metallic golden threads woven into it. I also wore black knee high stockings and plain black flats, the kind that are awful for PF. I did all right with them, though. Just about all of the other women wore heels, but then most of them were not with a gentleman 7' shorter than they were. So, I felt very appropriately dressed, and Frank was suitably impressed.

For me it was a wonderful night, to remember always!

Carole C

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 07:52 (145638)

Thanks, Marie! I am sure happy to be doing so well. I got a lot of hope and encouragement on this website myself about a year or two before you started posting, back when I was in a lot of pain and misery. At the time, it was hard to imagine EVER being able to live a normal life again.

But now I can lead a normal life, and it's even better because we don't know what we've got until we've lost it. I didn't appreciate being able to do these things until PF, when I couldn't.

Carole C

Re: gown

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 07:59 (145639)

I guess the color of my gown would be called 'midnight blue'. I didn't think of that until after posting. The metallic gold in the jacket makes it look very dressy and elegant.

By the end of the evening, I was also wearing Mardi Gras beads piled up so high I could hardly see. That just goes to show you, that you don't have to be young, slender, or half naked to get a lot of beads. Being tall and making eye contact seemed to work just fine. Eventually I had to stop catching them! It was such fun. :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 2/29/04 at 09:45 (145644)

Carole,

Every time I've seen a news story about Mardi Gras,I've thought of you. I'm so glad that you and Frank had fun! It's going to be so nice for you to have him closer.

Your dress sounds lovely and I enjoyed the link you supplied. Time to rest those feet and think of the happy time you just had and all the future happy times that you and Frank will have!

So good to hear from you!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 11:06 (145646)

Thanks, Kathy! How are your feet today? Better, I hope! ;)

Carole C

JudyS on 2/29/04 at 12:24 (145647)

A quote;
'.....posters and/or readers who are unsatisfied with the way ScottR has handled some of the controversies that occurred here. ScottR will realize, eventually, hopefully, that we have done him a massive favor -- it has brought relative peace to his site. '

I believe it was Scott who did the 'massive' favor when he accepted the fact that political discussions belong on political discussion boards because of their inherent tendancy towards animosity. Another quote: '....some posters couldn' control their emotions...' referring to political discussion on even a political discussion board.
Scott, not anyone else, brought his board back to it's original intent - inform and support. No one voluntarily took the political discussion elsewhere as a 'massive' favor. Rather, Scott instituted a rule that forbad it. The 'massive' favor may in fact have been done by those who wanted a peaceful, supportive environment for those in the frustrating throes of foot pain.
_
A last quote:
_
'He (Scott) should be happy to see those who are not satisfied with his site to have another place to go and not stay here to argue with those who agree with the current 'status quo.' I really hope that he will come around to this way of thinking.'......
There is nothing wrong with Scott's way of thinking. He offered to link to a political website. There is nothing wrong with Scott's way of thinking. He gets to do what he wants here.
_
If it's true that we all should 'forget' it, then why did this thread start to begin with? A simple email request, sans topic, would have sufficed or a direct email would have worked as well.

JudyS on 2/29/04 at 12:35 (145649)

Carole - do you have any photos? Did you get a chance to wear last year's lovely black dress - or will you get a chance?

JudyS on 2/29/04 at 12:39 (145650)

Carole - I was still on Oahu for Fat Tuesday and, as we wandered the streets of Waikiki that evening, many had been closed off to traffic with lots and lots of Mardi Gras revelers and partys going on. It was quite exhilerating!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 12:49 (145651)

Photos were taken by one of Frank friends at our table, but I don't have a copy yet. I hope that I get one!

The midnight blue dress and the black dress are one and the same... I thought it was black, at first, but really it's a very deep blue.

Carole C

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 12:52 (145654)

That's interesting! I don't recall Mardi Gras being celebrated in Hawaii at all, though the goings-on in Waikiki were probably beyond my radar when I was a young girl growing up there. Now, Kamehameha Day was another matter! We had wonderful parades that passed right by my workplace on Kapiolani Blvd. :)

Carole C

wendyn on 2/29/04 at 16:49 (145663)

Carole, I thought you had to lift your top up to get beads!!!!

marie on 2/29/04 at 16:56 (145665)

Oh my...sorry Judy it just sort of happened. It's not a big deal and I would appreciate if we just moved on. :) No one here is arguing we're just yaking like everyone else. It's ok. Really. I take full responsibility as it was my misunderstanding. My bad, so please just have a nice evening.

I hope you had a relaxing time in Hawaii.

marie on 2/29/04 at 17:04 (145666)

Your dress sounds beautiful. I bet you looked and felt like Cinderella. Every once and a while it's nice to have a dress up evening. The kids all wore beads and silly outfits to school last week for Marti Gra day. It was alot of fun and I also thought of you. I have never been to Mardi Gra but I bet it's really exciting. We'll be down your way in a couple of moths...dropping off my oldest at LSU for the summer. He is going to do research on Nano technology. I have no clue what that is but I'm sure you do! Congratulations on your good health. I am sicerely happy for you.....your posts have been so happy lately. Congratulations and if you get time we'd all love to see the photo of you in your dress.

best wishes marie

Suzanne D. on 2/29/04 at 19:13 (145674)

Your outfit sounds stunning, Carole! I do hope you can post a picture for us later if you get a copy.

By the way, what are the beads like? I have heard about them, of course, but I wondered what they looked like. Could you put some of them in a pretty, clear glass container? They might look pretty like that and be a nice reminder of your evening.

Take care,

Carole C in NOLA on 2/29/04 at 22:02 (145682)

Nope! Naked mammary glands not necessary to get a lot of beads. I didn't see anybody expose themselves at the ball anyway (not the time or place for that). It was the end of the parade, so they had to throw all the leftover beads and it wasn't hard for me to get a lot, and I had more than anybody in sight.

In my case, grey hair, a truly happy smile, and good eye contact seems to work pretty well too, and being 5'9' didn't do any harm. Several of those tossing trinkets carefully and gently tossed one directly at me, and gave me a happy 'thumbs up' sign when I caught the beads or whatever. One even tried a second time when I missed!

Carole C

Dorothy on 3/01/04 at 00:30 (145689)

Your posts are wonderful and your happiness is infectious and I LOVE midnight blue/dark navy for evening clothes - I think it is just gorgeous. Yours sounds beautiful - and like others here, I love reading your joyful posts.

Carole C in NOLA on 3/01/04 at 19:57 (145751)

Thanks, Dorothy! :)) I am still on 'Cloud Nine' after all the fun of last week.

Carole C

Ed Davis, DPM on 3/02/04 at 17:22 (145832)

Marie:
Just goes to show you that no one can satisfy everyone, again.
Ed

Re: Lets get ready to rumble.

U.C. on 3/02/04 at 21:19 (145863)

Dr. Davis:
Get real. Did you really think you could come on this board, be nice, and expect a warm reception after what the crew that runs this place did to everyone? Okay, you tried being civil and where did it get you? An attack from one of the attack dogs, Judy. I bet she and Carole and a few drew straws to see who would lead off. Lets get ready to rumble.
U.C.