Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for those who are stll in touch with Sharon

Posted by marie on 3/01/04 at 05:51 (145698)

She can use a little support today so if you have her email send her a note.

Re: for those who are stll in touch with Sharon

Dorothy on 3/01/04 at 11:59 (145720)

All I can say is that I hope she reads here and that she has seen that I recently said that I wish she were still a participant here. I said so because her participation has been missed. Whatever has befallen her that causes Marie to say that she 'can use a little support today', I hope is temporary, is transcended and is soon behind her and that everything is much better for Sharon. Sharon, if you are reading here today or soon, please know that you are in our thoughts and we are hoping for the best for you - and hope to 'hear' you here as soon as you can return.
Take care. Best wishes ~

marie on 3/01/04 at 16:30 (145736)

Sharon did not have the best report on her last visit with her neuro. She is having balance problems...he wants to see her cerebral mri. Doesn't sound good. What a worry for her. She is such a wonderful lady and has done so much for all of us at one time or another.

best wishes marie

Linda L. on 3/02/04 at 04:05 (145761)

I wish her the best and ill kep her in my prayers. God bless

wendyn on 3/02/04 at 20:37 (145856)

I'm sorry to hear that Marie. I hope that it turns out to be something minor.

Please keep us informed and pass on our thoughts and prayers.

Necee on 3/02/04 at 22:37 (145869)

I have wondered on several occasions about Sharon. With her wisdom and insight, it made reading her posts a real joy.
I do wish her all the best, and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Necee