Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

tts and vibration or buzzing???

Posted by samuel on 3/02/04 at 06:33 (145766)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone ever felt like a vibration feeling or buzzing in the inner ankle area? I have iner ankle pain , but no numbness or tingling in toes but occasionallty feel a vibration type feeling or buzzing feeling. Does any one have this? What could it be?

Re: tts and vibration or buzzing???

Dr. Z on 3/02/04 at 16:07 (145820)

Could be TTS Any lower back pain or problems??

samuel on 3/02/04 at 18:28 (145843)

NO lower back pain or problems.
if i had pain in the lower back wouldnt it be going down my leg?? Also ca nerve entrapment or TTS be present without numbness or tingling in the toes or bottom of the foot? just localized inner ankle pain and occasional buzzing vibration only in inner ankle??????

wendyn on 3/02/04 at 20:41 (145857)

samuel, I think I know what you're referring to. I have had it also, but I do not know what it's from. I think I used to get it a lot more often than I do now.

Unfortunately, I have never had a definitive diagnosis for what is wrong with my feet (maybe I have TTS, maybe not) so I can't tell you what it's from.

If the buzzing is the same, it does not really hurt - it is just a really annoying, weird feeling. It happens in one very isolated specific spot (not a broad general area).

Sound close?

diana on 3/02/04 at 23:11 (145875)

I have the same thing along the side of my ankle and into my foot. A PT told me it was from a nerve being partially pinched. Don't know if that was right or not. Diana

Julie on 3/03/04 at 00:44 (145889)

Hey wendyn whats wrong with your feet, you're not diagnosed but still have problems? sounds like me

Julie on 3/03/04 at 01:50 (145894)

Hi Julie

As there are two of us, Dorothy suggested yesterday that one of us use an initial (first letter of surname). Would you mind being the Julie that does this? As I have been around here for four years, and everybody knows me as 'Julie', that would seem to make sense. The problem is of my making because I never started using an initial, as I should have.

Thanks, Julie

Julie :)

marie on 3/03/04 at 20:51 (145951)

Oh yes...I have had buzzing in both my ankles...very annoying. I do have tts.

I'm buzzzzzzzzing out of here!

best wishes marie

wendyn on 3/03/04 at 21:45 (145957)

Julie, I've been diagnosed with many things - but the doctors cannot agree on what I have. Maybe I have TTS, maybe I have RSD, maybe I have rheumatoid arthritis, maybe I have vasculitis. Maybe I have none of those things - maybe I have something that is unique only to me. And you!

;)

elliott on 3/04/04 at 10:01 (145999)

Wendyn: If you don't have a feeling of entrapment (preferably nervy in some way) specifically at the inner ankle area that is driving you crazy much of the time, I'd be reluctant to jump to a TTS diagnosis. Do you have that feeling?

wendyn on 3/04/04 at 12:07 (146007)

Elliott, I beieve that used to have that almost all the time. Now - not so much. I do not jump to a TTS diagnosis - but I have had several doctors tell me that's what I have. Now I have a doctor who disagrees.