Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Comparsion of shockwave distribution into the plantar fascia

Posted by Dr. Z on 3/02/04 at 17:07 (145829)

To further educate posters who are considering undergoing ESWT for chronic plantar fasciitis I would like to show them where the shockwave goes when using the Dornier and where it goes when using the ossatron. I have very nice photo's from one of my Power Point.Presentations . I would be happy to exhibit them if I can copy these pictures from my power point presentation. Does anyone know if this can be done.

Re: Comparsion of shockwave distribution into the plantar fascia

Ed Davis, DPM on 3/02/04 at 18:36 (145846)

Dr.Z:
Yes, it can be done but I am not very computer savvy. By the way, I would love to buy some of the presentations from you as I am, unfortunately, spending another day in court next week to defend a worker's comp. patient who never had any reasonable treatment by his HMO (a very restrictive one). Unfortunately, his attorney is not as experienced as the one last week.
Ed

Dr. Z on 3/02/04 at 19:00 (145848)

Ed,
E-mail me at (email removed). I will loan you what you need.

Rob D. on 3/09/04 at 11:56 (146539)

You can copy a photo embedded in a PowerPoint presentation if you:
1) Right click on the image in the slide so that the image is 'selected' (square boxes at the corners)
2) Select 'Save picure as' in the box that will pop open.
3) Save the image to the file where you want it such as 'My Pictures' or wherever.

It can then be pasted into a Word ot other document, sent as an attachment, or pasted directly in the body of an email. (If you send it in an email, make sure that 'HTML' format is selected, not, 'text.'