Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I haven't been here in maybe two days and........

Posted by Kathy G on 3/05/04 at 08:47 (146073)

I don't understand what's going on. I don't understand why anyone would want to disrupt what used to be a supportive, social, caring board. I'm disgusted and above all, so sad to see what is happening.

I can offer no suggestion other than to totally igore both the unknown trolls and those known by us from past experience, who want to disrupt the boards with their nasty, know-it-all, hurtful messages.

It's Scott's site and he obviously can do whatever he wants to with it. When there are no posters left except for the rabble-rousers, he'll find it's of very little use to him. It will become one of those useless sites that just floats about in cyberspace.

Anyone who would like to get in touch with me can do so at D M M 030 @ a o l.com (without spaces). I welcome a continued relationship with my friends and if need be, we'll do it through occasional emails. I'm not going to waste my time and energy on another Heelspurs fiasco.

I view these people intent on destroying the Boards the same as people who do vandalism, like spray painting rocks and such. Such pointless destruction completely baffles me. I don't understand it and I refuse to waste my time trying to figure it out.

Re: I haven't been here in maybe two days and........

Ed Davis,DPM on 3/05/04 at 09:01 (146076)

Kathy:
Please see my response to Julie below. The 'problem' is fixable so don't give up yet.
Ed

Buck T. on 3/05/04 at 09:32 (146087)

Kathy: Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Buck

Paul S on 3/05/04 at 13:34 (146110)

Kathy, I read this site every day and submit once in a while. What exactly is it you are seeing here that is so bad.. I see a lot of people trying to help one another whether it is PF advice or just day to day talking. Am I dense?

Cheers - Paul S

Dr. Z on 3/05/04 at 19:01 (146150)

I see the board coming together and becoming stronger.