Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

scar tissue plantar surface of foot

Posted by carolyn on 3/09/04 at 18:37 (146558)

very much post op pain
would like non- surgical advice

Re: scar tissue plantar surface of foot

Dr. Z on 3/09/04 at 22:01 (146582)

Hi

Wish I could help you. The problem may be one of your metatarsal bone dropped over the scar tissue. My only one non-surgical possible solution would be a metatarsal padding

Jay white on 3/10/04 at 15:01 (146618)

If you can,t help us out! Then why bother to respond? Your help is hopeless my freind. I highly doult you are even a Docter. If indeed you are then I have strong indications and much willings to report you instead of helping me you claim you can,t. Thanks to you I now have to go to the clinic and spend a fourtune on a full check up routine.

carolyn on 3/10/04 at 19:52 (146639)

your response was interesting!!
Any help??

Dr. Z on 3/10/04 at 23:06 (146655)

I am serious about the felt metatarsal padding. It will disperse the weight away from the scar tissue if the area is where the neuroma was excised

carolyn s on 3/11/04 at 09:26 (146678)

where do you get the flt and how do you keep it in place??? I will try

Jay white on 3/11/04 at 14:20 (146715)

Carolyn, insteading of asking Dr Z questions I would advise you to go to the clinic and get it checked out. Dr Z doesn,t help he just spits out advise, he doesn,t really complete your questions all the way. When you injure your foot or knee it is a long run around and a big one at that I know because I had whent to six different Docters until finely the stupid thing had finely healed. It takes time and time to heal until the foot gets much stronger or the knee gets much stronger. I limped for nearly a year once and all I got from Docters was medication and the same old song and dance. Then I rammed into this Dr Z, who takes time out on his so called busyh routine to complete questions when all he can ever say his go see your Docter, gee whiz why does this clown even bother to post on this board and better yet as A highly skilled docter as he is it seems he should have a good ideal as to what a persons problem is.....I have had enough of this board and by gosh it has been nothing but a run around and a get go at that. Maybe Docter Z should go find a better hobbie are spend more time with his patients he need him!!! other then to spit riddles on this here so called sprain the foot board or flat feet board or what ever you may call it.........