Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT

Posted by Don L. on 3/10/04 at 17:33 (146634)

After ESWT has anyone tried elevation to reduce swelling of the feet?

Re: ESWT

MARK L on 3/10/04 at 21:20 (146642)

Swelling post ESWT is not a usual occurance as is any significant increase in the level of discomfort.

DR. BRACKET on 3/11/04 at 15:25 (146721)

Hellow guys. Did you know that Docters are very busy these days? I treat many foot problems each passing day but it can not be treated on the internet. My suggesting guys is to put your keys in your car and start it up and take a nice drive down to your local clinic. There a Docter will x ray it and be able to see the problem in person. Whats wrong can you afford the medical bill? It wouldn,t hurt to spend a little dough on getting your problem treated. This way you don,t have to post on a board all time liked a worried wart and ask questions that Docters don,t always have time to complete. Based on your question here it souds like you need to get off your hide and use your foot more often! When you don,t use your foot and set behind a computer for hours your fat feet or what-ever feet you have will swell up on you. Take your dog for a walk or do something are at least go to a clinic.

Don L. on 3/11/04 at 15:40 (146729)

Mark. Yes, I had increased swelling and inflamation post ESWT in my left foot. I had both feet treated six weeks ago. My right foot has improved, my left swelled up immediately after treatment and I've used crutches ever since. My doctor told me to walk it off. Don.