Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just for fun...

Posted by Angie J on 4/02/04 at 09:40 (148295)

For all those who helped me feel better about my birks the other day...I finally got some wedding pictures scanned and thought I'd share a couple pictures of my ratty old birks that I wore for my wedding! :-) This is the first pair I bought in 1998!

http://www.shutterfly.com/my/slide2.jsp?auto=1&i=67b0de21b3739e54c401&m=1

Re: Just for fun...

Suzanne D. on 4/02/04 at 10:52 (148299)

Thanks for sharing your photos, Angie! Your dress is so pretty, and I love the 'thumbs-up' picture! And with your dress down, who could see the shoes?! The main thing is that you were happy and not in pain!

Here is a link (hope it works!) for you from the German site I wrote to you about earlier. On this page are links to all the Annapolis (Mary Jane style) shoes that are sold at that site. You can see that the cost of the black, brown, or camel shoes is $110, and there is a bargain price on brown suede and olive leather which is considerably lower. I thought this might make it easy for you to find all the styles of that shoe available on the site.

http://www.gobuyeurope.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv ?

Thanks again for letting us see your pictures!
Suzanne :)

RACHAEL T. on 4/02/04 at 18:53 (148323)

I loved your birk/wedding photos! I, too, was in a wedding last Sept. & wore a pair of silver birk sandals - w/ of course, the long dress. I understand how everyone feels......that Birks are so comfy & yet, we seem a bit 'under' dressed....I loooong to wear a little, strappy European heel - but Birks seem to be my best choice!! But, I just wanted to say what a great bride & photo~!

Lynda S. on 4/03/04 at 10:13 (148352)

Angie:

I just loved the look. My daughter is getting married in June, I have PF, and I just ordered a style of Birks on line called Morgan. I hope they look as good.

Kathy G on 4/14/04 at 09:32 (148856)

Angie,

Love the picture! You looked lovely!