Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Posted by Suzanne D. on 4/10/04 at 21:57 (148679)

Throughout the almost three years I have read and posted on this board, I have learned so much and been encouraged by many nice people. I give thanks that I have been helped my many of you and hope that I, in turn, have been able to share a little of what I've learned with others.

I would like to wish each of you a Happy Easter. @};-

Take care,
Suzanne :)

Re: Happy Easter, Everyone!

marie on 4/11/04 at 08:52 (148684)

Have a Blessed Easter!

Lari S on 4/11/04 at 11:27 (148687)

Happy Easter to all. I, too, am thankful to have met so many great people. I hope you all have a very blessed Easter.

Tammie on 4/11/04 at 14:54 (148699)

I along with you agree the people that I have met here have been very good to me and have helped me thru some very tough roads and I am grateful that I found this site and that I kept coming back as now it feels a little bit like home.I cant seem to stay away I have to keep checking in to see how my friends are.I have been truly blessed.
Thank you to all of my friends and hope to have many more moments here and hopefully be able to help others so they can find friendship amoung answers and advice! Sunshine to you all on this beautiful day!

Kathy G on 4/12/04 at 10:46 (148746)

I'm a day late, so I'll just say that I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. All holidays make one take pause and I, too, thank you all for the support and friendship you have all extended my way over the last three years.

My daughter was home but my son and daughter-in-law were given tickets to the Red Sox game so I told them we'll get together another day. Nancy would understand and approve. For me to insist he come home on Easter and give up a chance to go to a game, especially one that they won in extra innings, would have been unforgiveable!

Necee on 4/13/04 at 13:04 (148813)

My greeting is late, but I do hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter.

As we count our many blessings I'm thankful for the friendships made here, and hope we continue to love, encourage, and share with one another.

Life does have it's many ups and downs, but knowing there are others who care and understand makes the challenge much easier to face.

Happy trails.......

wendyn on 4/13/04 at 14:57 (148816)

Happy Easter to you too Necee!!

We've been enjoying great spring weather (the t-shirt/sunburn kind) so I checked the forecast to see how tomorrow looked for a long bike ride.

We have snow flurries in the forecast for the rest of the week. I hate April!!! It's nice just long enough to make you remember what summer feels like, and then poof - it's gone!!!!

Re: Ooops

wendyn on 4/13/04 at 14:58 (148817)

Ooops - that's what I get for reading posts in reverse again. Happy Easter to Suzanne (who started the thread) and everyone else too!!!

Suzanne D. on 4/13/04 at 20:47 (148831)

Wow, Wendy, this is a weather switch! You were checking the forecast to see about a bike ride tomorrow. Here in Kentucky today we had snow! We didn't have much accumulation here other than on cars and such, but not far from here, they had 8 inches! And our roads did get slippery. We have some high school students who come at noon to do tutoring, and two of them went in ditches in the 7 miles between their school and ours! My younger daughter had an appointment to take her driving test today at noon, but it was cancelled. Who would have thought that would happen in April?

And Happy belated Easter to you, too!

Re: snow

Kathy in Ky on 4/14/04 at 10:24 (148862)

Hi Suzanne. I'm on Spring Break this week, so far it's been rainy & soggy! But the sun broke through the clouds this morning, so today will be much better! Our local newspaper had a photo of tulips covered by the snow in your area of Ky, we just received about 3' of rain instead. If you remember, I said we were moving to the farmhouse. My feet have hurt for about 3 weeks now from the stress of carrying boxes, etc. I got out of the routine of stretching & taking all my vitamins & minerals. But instead of the early morning arch pain, the right foot actually hurts pretty much all day, especially around the bones on top & right side. I've started with Bextra again & afternoon rest when possible. All my plans to paint & clean during this week are put on hold until my feet feel better. We only have 30 days of school when we return from break on Monday, I guess the painting can wait until then!

Re: snow

Suzanne D. on 4/14/04 at 19:30 (148912)

Sorry your spring break has been rainy and soggy, Kathy. Ours was, too, a couple of weeks ago. But it is nice to have a little break from school no matter what the weather, isn't it?

I think your idea of waiting on the cleaning and painting until you rest your feet is a good one. Hope your feet feel better soon!

Nice to hear from you,