Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

~~~~Weekend wishes~~~~

Posted by Necee on 4/16/04 at 16:04 (149026)

Happy weekend to everyone!!!!!!

The wildflowers are in full bloom, and it looks like we are in for perfect weather this weekend.

Happy trails.....

Re: ~~~~Weekend wishes~~~~

Kathy G on 4/17/04 at 10:21 (149048)

Each year you remind me of how beautiful the state of Texas is because of all the wildflowers! As I've said, NH was way behind in planting wildflowers along the highways, but in the last two or three years, we've actually started to do it and the results are lovely. It will be quite a while before our flowers start to bloom but I look forward to it.

We're having semi-mild weather- maybe up to high fifties today and after weeks of rain, the sun has shone for the last couple of days. On Monday, which is the day of the Boston Marathon, they are forecasting record high temperatures in the Boston area, with a possible high near 84 degrees. NH, of course, won't be that warm. It's a shame ofr the runners and we'll see a lot of cramping and dehydration. It's too bad because they train so long for this race and the weather can be such a factor.

Have a lovely weekend, too, Necee, and enjoy that nice warm Texas weather!

Re: ~~~~Weekend wishes~~~~

Suzanne D. on 4/17/04 at 13:39 (149054)

Yes, have a good weekend, Neece, Kathy, and everyone!

The weather here is very warm today and beautiful. I just returned from the funeral of a friend and am so glad that our cold and snowy weather in the middle of the week changed by today. It made it easier for his family.

John H., you might remember me posting a year or so ago about this man getting his medals he earned in the Korean War reissued after all these years. He is the friend who died and was buried today. He did a huge amount of volunteer work at church, at the church camp near us, at the local hospital, and for a handicapped foundation. He will be missed.

Suzanne :)

Re: To: Suzanne Re: Friends death

Necee on 4/19/04 at 00:08 (149117)

Suzanne I'm so sorry to hear about your friends death.
It sounds like he made quite an impact on your life, as well as those in your community.

It takes someone special to be a volunteer, to give so much of your time, and want nothing in return.....I'm sure he was a blessing to all who knew him.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Re: To: Suzanne Re: Friends death

Suzanne D. on 4/21/04 at 21:50 (149333)

Thank you, Necee.

Suzanne :)