Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feeling Better With New Orthotics

Posted by Carlos N. on 4/21/04 at 10:22 (149288)

Well everyone, I finally got my new orthotics on Friday and I am feeling such a relief. The burning and achy feeling in my feet has gradually subsided in the last five days. I have more energy, and best of all my confidence shot right up. It will be a while before I truly get adjusted to my new orthotics, but so far so good.

Hopefully this will be my cure and I will continue my stretching rituals. I'm staying optimistic and hopeful on a speedy recovery from my PF. I will continue posting to keep you all updated on my progress.

Carlos

Re: Feeling Better With New Orthotics

R C on 4/21/04 at 13:27 (149297)

Way go, Dood! Glad you're doing better.

Lari S. on 4/21/04 at 18:33 (149309)

Glad to hear things are going better for you. Keep up the positive attitude.

Lari

Carole C in NOLA on 4/21/04 at 20:34 (149325)

What great news! I am so glad that your burning and achy feeling has been subsiding. One word of caution, though - - even though your feet feel better, be careful not to 'overdo' right away so that your feet can get used to the orthotics right now. There is plenty of time to experiment with more activity later once your orthotics are well broken in.

Like you, I found my custom orthotics to be very helpful. That isn't true for everyone here, and I am so glad to have expertly made orthotics to which my feet respond well. I really think that making orthotics is an art as well as a skill, and my C.Ped did a magnificent job making mine.

It is wonderful to have less pain, isn't it. :)

Carole C

marie on 4/21/04 at 20:38 (149326)

Good news!!!! I'm sure your progress will continue!

marie