Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video


Posted by Deb D on 4/21/04 at 18:48 (149310)

Has anyone heard of this treatment for PF?

Re: iontophoretic

john h on 4/22/04 at 15:34 (149368)

Deb: This sounds somewhat like the treatment you often get from a physical thearapist. the thearapist rubs some sort of ointment on your foot and an electrical device is placed on the ointment and a small current is passed through to help the ointment enter the skin. If this is the treatment is common but I know of no one who was cured with it.