Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SDO's

Posted by Sue Patenaude, PT on 4/26/04 at 13:47 (149562)

After 40 years in a primarily standing occupation, my feet have developed much signs of wear and tear, including ganglions, neuromas, and metatarsalgia. The discomforts were limiting my walking distance until I obtained the SDO's. Not only have these orthotics allowed me to continue my daily exercise routine, they have substantially increased my over all walking tolerance and comfort.

Many Thanks!

Sue P., PT MA CIE

Re: SDO's

Fran D on 4/26/04 at 16:42 (149583)

Great ad thanks for the pitch

PhysicsRon on 4/28/04 at 14:25 (149715)

Well look...the SDO's along with NB wide toe shoes have helped me.

I think its mean for Fran D to just dimiss a person who has had a good result. Since its not exactly known how the SDO works, this is a legitimate forum to discuss outcomes & other treatments that work well with it. If you don't like innovation maybe you should move to France or nepal!

Pauline on 4/29/04 at 12:23 (149776)

Interesting, what was wrong with this post that it had to be edited and who are the current moderators?

RACHAEL T. on 4/29/04 at 19:28 (149803)

Sue P....I am wondering (as an SOD wearer myself)what shoe you prefer to use the SDOs in & whether or not you wear them w/ the blue envelope style liner that they come with or not....? I await your reply..thanks!

RACHAEL T. on 4/29/04 at 19:29 (149804)

Ron-Physics - same question as I asked Sue P. in the previous msg. Thanks!

Fran D on 4/30/04 at 14:27 (149841)

I think you will find out why if you do a search on PhysicsRon you will see that most all of his posts from 2002 are to pump the SDO. I dont know what the moderator objected to but I assume it was a valid reason. You be the judge

Pauline on 4/30/04 at 17:00 (149847)

If that's it then Physics Ron has to get smarter. He should just post his email address and tell people to contact him for information.