Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Birks? Wolky Sandles????

Posted by char on 4/28/04 at 09:36 (149703)

It's summer and ready to buy sandles, I'm not sure which ones to get, need some help..... Birks sound great but, then have read about Wolky sandles.
Would these be close in comfort?
Need some opions.
Also if anyone ordered some where is the cheapest price?
Thanks for all your great help.
P.S. There was another brand people were also talking about, can't remember the brand.

Re: Birks? Wolky Sandles????

Suzanne D. on 5/02/04 at 19:21 (149915)

Char, I have no experience with Wolky sandals, but there are several past posts that have been made about them. Go to the top of the page here, and click on 'search'. Then type in the word Wolky. You must also click in the box beside 'message boards' to show that you want to search all the past messages for any reference to Wolky. You can read what many people have written about them.

Good luck to you!
Suzanne :)

Re: Birks? Wolky Sandles????

Pam S. on 5/03/04 at 16:02 (149954)

This past year I have changed most all of my footwear. Wolky is a brand that was recommended by my PT. However, my feet are narrow which does not seem to be the case with many of the Birk wearers on this site. Wish I did not have this problem because it makes finding supportive shoes more challenging.

Wolkys are great and are very supportive. I do not have the sandles because I blew my budget on the Finn sandles. Have you seen those. They are wonderfully, soft yet supportive. They have them at Nordstrom and they even look great. I was waiting for a particular Wolky sandle the store who carried them thought would be good for my foot but I never followed up on that.

I would recommend them. I love the shoes I have by Wolky. Good luck. Pam