Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pam, are you still around?

Posted by Shell D. on 5/07/04 at 09:34 (150184)

I'm checking to see if Pam is still on the boards? I've been reading everyday, but just haven't had anything positive to post regarding my woes with PF.

If you're here, let me know.

Shell d.

Re: Pam, are you still around?

Pam S. on 5/10/04 at 12:21 (150329)

HI Shell:
Yes, I am still around just not on-line as much as I was. I quess I am trying to get on with my life, foot pain and all. Sometimes reading all the posts about TTS gets me really anxious. It is all pretty discouraging, but I think I am a bit better after all the PT I have been getting. WHEW.

How are YOU doing. I remember you had the PF release. Is that correct. I do hope you have gotten some relief from that. Let me know how you are. How is the fibro? With the warmer weather you will feel better I hope.

Happy belated Mother's Day and keep me posted. Pam

ps are you working?

Re: Pam, are you still around?

Shell D. on 5/10/04 at 13:02 (150331)

Hi Pam,
Great hearing from you. I'll try to make this quick since I have to leave in a few minutes.

Yes, I had the EPF release in Jan. 3 1/2 weeks later ended up having a bone scan and found I had a fracture in my foot! They put me in a boot and crutches for 5 weeks. LONG FIVE WEEKS! And I'd really love to tell you the rest of the story, but through an e-mail. It's really lengthy. I don't have your e-mail anymore. I'm not sure if you want to post it here or not.

The PF has it's ups and downs. I haven't not worked since September. I'd love to chat with you.

Shell d.