Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Footrainer is overpriced shit!

Posted by Dave Banner on 5/10/04 at 19:34 (150363)

the footrainer is simplyt a sawed off putter for golf and hey since it didnt work for me i can use it at the putting range.

Re: Footrainer is overpriced shit!

Pauline on 5/10/04 at 20:19 (150371)

I always thought they could be returned for a refund if you didn't like them. I purchased two and have used them and still use them. Like any exercise it takes time to build up and stretch unused muscles. Working with the footrainer I found was no different.

I've used mine faithfully about two years along with other stretching exercises. Used properly they stretch and build foot and leg muscles.
I like them and purchased two so I could work both feet and legs together.

I believe Dr. Z. has also recommended them to his patients too.

If you don't like it ask about a refund.

Re: Footrainer is overpriced shit!

Dorothy on 5/11/04 at 00:22 (150383)

I think Pauline answered you just fine, but I would just add that I was also disappointed and surprised when I first saw the device. I didn't think it would hold up, I didn't think it was worth the money, and other questions and complaints (to myself and family members). Then when I began trying the exercises, I was very frustrated and was unsure that I was doing them correctly, thought it was a waste of time and so on. But I was desperate and I kept trying them - faithfully every morning before setting foot out of bed - and before too long, I was feeling better and better. So much better that I slacked off doing the exercises, got worse again, started the FT exercises again and got better and better (This is where one usually performs the 'dope-slap'). I have again slacked off and so far haven't regressed - but I am going to begin the maintenance only program and hope that will do the trick. The point of all this is that, while I wouldn't have used the language you did here, I shared your opinion - but only at first. Maybe you aren't desperate enough yet to believe that a thing that looks like a partial golf club with a plastic stirrup and a little pamphlet can make a difference - but for a lot of people it has. It has for me. I think the exercises (which are non-weight bearing and strengthening and stretching) comport with what some of the more recent studies say about strengthening and stretching and this disorder. Maybe you will find ways to feel better.

Re: Moderator or scott r

Mike W on 5/11/04 at 09:29 (150391)

This low life never purchased a Foot Trainer and shoulld be banned from this site.

Mike W

Re: To Mike Moderator or scott r

Pauline on 5/11/04 at 13:57 (150407)

Well it's good to know the truth. Personally I found all my communication with you before and after purchasing 2 of your Foot Trainers very helpful, always courteous and friendly.

My experience with your product has been a positive one and I'm happy to see that others feel the same way.

Re: Thank you all for your support (EOM)

Mike W on 5/11/04 at 16:35 (150418)

Thank you all for your support!