Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Forefoot pain

Posted by Cindy M. on 5/12/04 at 10:34 (150458)

I have been experiancing pain in my forefoot area that the doctor calls metatarsalgia. He gave my a set of pads to wear with my powerstep insoles, I also have pf. The pads help but now i am having pain on top of my foot. Do you think its just from the adjustment and it will go away or should I take the pads out, now?Should I consider injections for this pain, the doc has suggested it- I think he said in the capsile of my toes?Thanks, C.

Re: Forefoot pain

Richard, C.Ped on 5/12/04 at 12:22 (150466)

The met pad might be a little to high. They can be ground down some if needed.