Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi Suzanne D

Posted by Anthony P on 5/14/04 at 21:18 (150611)

How are you ? How are you feeling ? My girl is now 3 1/2 and loves to sing songs right in key . She is what keeps me happy and
from going crazy. I was happy to see your message that you rembered me .We still got to have that vollyball game someday :)
I return to the doctor on May 20th and I'm a bundle of nerves.
Anthony P :)

Re: Hi Suzanne D

Suzanne D. on 5/15/04 at 08:01 (150622)

Hello, Anthony! So good to hear from you again, but I am sorry that you are in such pain. I have thought of you often and hoped that your schooling went well and that you were able to get a job doing something that would not aggravate your feet. I certainly do remember you and all the kind and encouraging words you had for others on this board. I have missed hearing from you.

So your little girl likes music, does she? That's great! And at 3 1/2, singing songs right on key shows she has talent. Encourage that all you can. I know that you do; I can tell you are a loving father. Most elementary schools have music teachers, and she will have some good opportunities there once she starts school.

My daughters have always been musical. The oldest (23) is a first-year elementary teacher, but she had a music minor in college. She was in the band in middle, high school, and college and got a large part of her college paid for through music scholarships. She played the piano for vocal majors, and they paid her for that, too. My youngest (almost 18) has been in the choir since middle school and loves singing and tap and ballet. My husband has always wished one of them did something in sports (unfortunately they are like me and have no gifts in that area!), but he is proud of them. Our son-in-law was a cross-country All-American, so now he has someone to talk sports with. :)

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for your appointment on the 20th. I will try to alert others to your post on the 'Ask the Foot Doctors' board so it won't go unnoticed now that it is on the next page. Hang in there, Anthony! Give your little girl a hug for me.

Suzanne :)

Re: Wendy and Tammie...

Suzanne D. on 5/15/04 at 08:03 (150623)

Wendy and Tammie, Anthony P. posted on the 'Ask the Foot Doctors' board, but his post is now on the next page there. He was wondering if his symptoms might be indicative of RSD. Could you read his post and respond to him since I know you both remember Anthony and would have more understanding of that topic? Thanks! I know he will appreciate it.

If Laurie R. sees this, I am sure she will respond, too.

Re: suzanne

wendyn on 5/15/04 at 15:04 (150645)

Done Suzanne (although I don't know how helpful it will be).

Thanks for the note flag, I just got back yesterday so I would have never seen the post.

Anthony P on 5/15/04 at 18:37 (150650)

Hi Suzanne , Thank you . You are wonderful . I will keep in touch Anthony P : )

Suzanne D. on 5/18/04 at 15:21 (150763)

I will be anxious to hear from you again, Anthony.