Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

top of foot pain

Posted by nikki on 5/18/04 at 14:06 (150758)

I have been experiencing pain on the top of my right foot. The pain is centralized around the first or second cuneiform and hurts the most when I wear shoes that apply pressure to that area of my foot. Please let me know what this condition is called and what I can do to relieve the pain.