Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Help

Posted by Dawn Kelly on 5/25/04 at 20:28 (151254)

I wear orthotics for an arch problem in both my feet. I have a hard time finding nice looking shoes, especially sandals and shoes I can wear with dresses/dress pants. Any suggestions?
Dawn Kelly

Re: Help

Richard, C.Ped on 5/26/04 at 07:55 (151269)

If you are wanting to wear the orthotics with sandals, there are some nice ones to choose from. Make sure the sandal has a heel counter, or a back to it with some depth. Also, the footbed inside the sandal should come out. Propet shoes has some nice sandals for a small price with removable footbeds.

lauriel on 5/26/04 at 16:31 (151332)

what kind of orthodics do you have? take a look at Zappos.com and look at naot brand they even have sandals and other shoes that have removable insoles to put orthodics and footsmart.com. My crazy perthodotist made mine in a bright red with red green and yellow polda dots. What was thinking? so no I cant wear them with open shoes.

Laurie

AngelaC on 6/17/04 at 11:40 (153287)

I want bright red orthotics with green & yellow polka dots!!! I'm jealous. . . . Angela