Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Yep, I thought my P.F. away

Posted by Pauline on 5/28/04 at 12:43 (151487)

That's right folks, for only $19.95 I'll be more than happy to provide you
with my thought waves. Although the DVD you recieve may sound blank know that when played my thought waves are working for you.

They actually begin the minute I get your check:*

Re: Yep, I thought my P.F. away

Elyse B on 5/28/04 at 13:32 (151491)

Pauline, I would like to buy that tape but since it is YOU that is selling it, may I send you a check for $450.00?

Pauline on 5/28/04 at 14:45 (151495)

Elyse,
I don't make this offer tooooo often but in your case for $450.00 I'd be willing to include not only a second disk for you to share with another deserving soul, but also a copy of my soon to be released 2 disk album that isn't on the market yet.

Mind you all my disks carry copywrite.

Ed Davis, DPM on 5/28/04 at 15:10 (151498)

This is funny but when you sit down and really think about it....who does more harm, the person with the wild idea or the person with a seemingly valid reputation such as a Rachel Buchbinder (ESWT Board) who has an agenda, possibly a hidden agenda, that ultimately is used to deny legitimate treatments to patients.
Ed

Pauline on 5/28/04 at 15:25 (151500)

Personally I think it's a big assumption to say that she has a possible hidden agenda to deny legitimate treatments to patients. There is no proof of this.

Maybe we have to ask our legel eagle how close this statement comes to slander.

MARK L on 5/28/04 at 20:56 (151514)

Oh My gosh- I thinks it's starting once again.

Robert S. on 5/28/04 at 23:04 (151517)

I don't think so.

Ed Davis, dPM on 5/29/04 at 12:40 (151547)

Pauline:
I think one needs little proof as we have seen the Blue Cross Tech Committee use her research as a 'tool' to deny coverage to millions. As far as intent, I cannot read her mind but her actions, acting a presumed 'expert' and producing a seriously flawed study. She is an epidemiologist, that is, an individual with little experience in the area she is doing research on. I think my assumption is fair altough, I could 'soften' my words here, we need to have a balance between free speech and 'diplomacy.' I took the liberty of printing her latest work on the ESWT Board so let our readers here decide.
Ed