Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sherlock Holmes joke for John or anyone

Posted by Dorothy on 6/02/04 at 18:23 (151828)

Sherlock Holmes joke:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are going camping. They pitch their tent under the stars and go to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, Holmes wakes Watson up: 'Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce.'

Watson says, 'I see millions of stars and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.'

Holmes replied: 'Watson, you idiot, somebody stole our tent.'

Re: Some punchlines

R C on 6/03/04 at 08:13 (151867)

I don't have time to type out a bunch of my favorite golf jokes, so I'll just give you the punch lines, and leave you to worry about the set-up.

Man (speaking to his new bride): 'No, I'm calling Tiger Woods - I want to know what's par for this hole.'

Man (speaking to golf buddy): 'Well of course: I was married to her for 40 years!'

Man (speaking to playing partner): 'What!?! And I've been letting you play from the ladies' tees all day??'

Lawyer (to distraught golfer): 'Just relax - everything is going to be all right. Try strengthening your grip.'