Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ScottR

Posted by Dorothy on 6/04/04 at 11:17 (152007)

ScottR, scottr, scott r, Scott R, Scott r:

Suzanne has suggested that I posted your name wrong again. I thought I had it down this time, so I think my brain must be deliberately blocking this information. However, here is re-post of what I wrote to the various versions of scott r last night:

scott r -
I just saw the new product - light therapy. This is very exciting! Have you tried it yourself? What do you have to say about it??
Doesn't light therapy also increase the body's production of nitric oxide which relaxes and opens blood vessels for improved circulation?

John H. - are you going to try this??

Re: Dorothy...

Suzanne D. on 6/04/04 at 14:42 (152025)

I didn't mean to come across as correcting you, Dorothy, or telling you that you were doing something wrong. I just noticed your post to Scott and thought I'd suggest to leave out the space so he would be sure to see it. My apologies if it came across offensive in any way.

You know we first grade teachers tend to treat everyone as if they are 6 years old and need guidance. Sometimes I don't realize when I'm doing that.

Suzanne :)

Dorothy on 6/04/04 at 19:45 (152053)

Oh, Suzanne! I am not offended - not at all, not one bit. I am sorry if I somehow gave you that idea. No, no, no... I have a rather mischievous - well, ornery - sense of humor, I guess - and sometimes, when I think something is kind of absurd, I poke at it a little bit. So, I guess that's what I was doing with my variations on the webmaster's 'posting-name rule'. Please - not one bit annoyed, irritated or anything else. And please feel free to correct me if/when you ever do see the need to do so. As you know, I have the greatest respect for you as a kind person and good teacher and a great participant here. You have not offended me - and I hope now you absolutely know that. I think of you as a Kentucky friend. And hey, I'm a pretty good speller, but for some reason (hmmmmm....what could it be.....) I just cannot get that webmaster rule down! :-)

Suzanne D. on 6/06/04 at 13:03 (152156)

Thanks, Dorothy!

Suzanne :)