Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ronald Regan

Posted by john h on 6/07/04 at 18:26 (152281)

I shall try this again. I cannot remember whether this was 1969 or perhaps 1972 but Ronald and Nancy Regain were staying at the Kahala Hilton where we were. He must have been Governor as we had no problem walking right up to him and saying hello.

Re: Ronald Regan

Necee on 6/07/04 at 21:09 (152307)

Thanks for sharing the pictures John. My how times have changed, you wouldn't be able to get closeup pictures like that these days.
I think he was a great president, Nancy will surely miss him...but you know, she probably has been missing him for years, ever since he began to loose his memory with Alzheimers disease.

wendyn on 6/07/04 at 21:17 (152309)

Ok John I see them now...

Great pictures. I think I saw them a few years ago (maybe you emailed them to me?)

Suzanne D. on 6/08/04 at 06:41 (152335)

Those are great pictures, John, of what must be very special memories. Thanks for sharing them!

Ronald Reagan was President when both my daughters were born. I always thought he earned the title he was often given, 'The Great Communicator'. I sometimes wished I could always command the attention of my class the way he commanded an audience. He seemed to do so with grace and humor and dignity. Those were my impressions.

Suzanne :)