Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Change in the atmosphere...

Posted by Dorothy on 6/10/04 at 14:28 (152669)

Does anyone else notice a slight change in the atmosphere here? There seems to be a more hopeful, optimistic atmosphere - I don't know exactly where/when or how it began, but I think it was spurred by John of MN's posts about the treatments he had and the outcome for him, then John H's decision to seek and find and try - and even the story of the broken, then fixed, and still loved and cared for George - I don't know, just nice... even though I know pain and injury is still with us, there is 'possibility' in the air....nice, good. Marie's photos, Suzanne's daughter, hives-help, Julie's referral to this new (to me) series of yoga asanas; Scott R's development/consideration of light therapy, and just
so many things recently here.....this seems like a very alive and bright and vital place!! And I want to especially thank John of MN and John H for their 'spark' - it's been very - inspiring and uplifting. The summer of 2004 seems to hold a little more promise for those who are hurting...

Re: Change in the atmosphere...

john h on 6/10/04 at 14:39 (152671)

Dorothy would it not be great if we could get our political parties to act civil to one another. They could still disagree but somehow learn the art of compromise.

marie on 6/10/04 at 16:45 (152681)

Yes it is nice! Very pleasant. Even though there are those stopping in each day in pain it is a hopeful place. But you forgot one person.....YOU! Dorothy even with the hives you have maintained a humorous spirit. We all look forward to your posts!

Richard, C.Ped on 6/11/04 at 11:10 (152742)

I think it all started when I posted the pictures of my family.
Yeah...thats it.
:P

Carole C in NOLA on 6/11/04 at 15:02 (152768)

You've got to admit it... you have a beautiful family! Posting their pictures just MIGHT have done it. :)

Carole C

Dorothy on 6/13/04 at 19:10 (152901)

Well, I'm three days late for seeing your nice post - but thank you, Marie; what a nice thing to say!