Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

tts release and pf surgery oct 2002

Posted by Marty in SLC on 6/11/04 at 13:37 (152758)

I had tts release and pf surgery oct 2002 and I'm still not even close to a full recovery. Swelling in the ball of my foot still at this point makes me wonder if something isn't still wrong. However I don't have a clue if I'm just scared that I may never get better of possibly I'm over doing it and it can't heal.

Could it possibly be something RSDS ?? I doubt this however because the pain hasn't gotten worse but is getting less and less as time goes by. But this long what's up with that ?????

Marty

Re: tts release and pf surgery oct 2002

marie on 6/13/04 at 21:33 (152912)

Oh Marty....sorry to hear that you're still struggling with this. It has been a while now. I don't believe the doctors will post about anything other than foot problems. You really need to talk to your general practioner about the possibility of having RSD. What medications are you taking?

Marty from SLC on 6/15/04 at 14:17 (153098)

neurontin

i think somthing went wrong with the surgery.

marie on 6/15/04 at 17:06 (153123)

You don't have to be alone with this. We're always here for you Marty. Have you tried elavil? I'll see if I can get Sharon to help you out. She always knows the right thing to do.