Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A Posting from Dr Sandell

Posted by Elyse B on 6/15/04 at 06:45 (153016)

I got this e-mail from him. By the way I tried to 'google' him and nothing comes up. Go figure.

Good afternoon Elyse. Thank you for your inquisition in regards to the treatment for plantar fasciitis. I am aware of the interest that my patient has generated in the website dealing with this condition. I am sorry that I have not had the chance to post anything to date on the website, but I am extremely busy at the clinic. I will make some time on Thursday to talk specifically about the condition and why the treatment is so effective. Thank you for your time and interest.

Dr. Josh J. Sandell, D.C., C.C.S.P., A.T.C., C.S.C.S.
Spine and Sports Institute
7372 Kirkwood Ct.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
(763) 315-0466

Re: Progress Rating

John from MN on 6/15/04 at 08:22 (153022)

Just so we can gauge your progress, what would you say on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worse, where are you on each foot as far as pain?

On a scale of 10%-100%, what percent of each foot is healed?

Re: A Posting from Dr Sandell

Pauline on 6/15/04 at 08:22 (153023)

I have always found that most doctor's will respond to emails or letters so I'd always advise anyone seeking answers to questions to make the contact.

Dr. Sandell must be surprised by his sudden popularity. He does sound a bit overwhelmed.

Hopefully he will post.

Elyse B on 6/15/04 at 08:41 (153025)

we shall see won't we? I am very curious that he can 'cure' PF. As I said earlier I am going to give my guy 4 visits in conjunction with PT and see what happens. My feet feel 'semi-okay' this morning but not the wonderous cure that John from MN got. Maybe because I have had it for only 3 months and he had it for years and years.

Rose on 6/15/04 at 09:01 (153030)

I am looking forward to his post. The word 'cure' bothers me a little. No hyuman can guarantee that. Some of us may be more fortunate than others.
By the way, has anybody here ever heard of the Egoscue clinic. He has written a number of books, the most popular being Pain Free. I know of a number of people who have been cured, in their own words of PF and neuromas and biunions....all sorts of foot problems using his methods. Some in as little as several weeks. Unbelievable. It sure has worked for me...and they will talk to you or email you free over the phone. I know sseveral who have gone to the clinic and have had remarcable lessining of pain and disability for a realm of muscularskeletal problems.

Pauline on 6/15/04 at 09:12 (153034)

From a time stand point, and my personal experience having had P.F. three times I think you stand a far better chance of a faster cure.

Dorothy on 6/15/04 at 10:16 (153050)

Yes, we have written about Pete Egoscue and his program numerous times on this site. I used his method for back problems some years ago. It was not the only thing I was using at the time so I cannot say whether it was that or something else that helped, but I did get better. Sheer guts and courage and 'push' made a big difference. I do think that the Egoscue ideas, like some others, do help you find your courage and will and hope -so for that alone, the methods are very valuable.

Dorothy on 6/15/04 at 10:32 (153054)

Elyse - When John from MN first mentioned his doctor's name and this TFM technique, I googled his name and got the name/address/clinic posted here - then I googled Maple Grove and got the map/location. What I wish would happen is that I could google myself into his office and then to a motel, repeat and repeat several times, and then google me home - 100% healthy - where I would then google me into a renewed active and vigorous life!! It's fun to say 'google'...

Elyse B on 6/15/04 at 10:56 (153065)

Dorothy I hear you. I guess we are just going to have to wait for Goose's posting to see if this guy is for 'real.' I wish I could google myself there as well if he really has a 'cure.' I am a little suspicious of the whole thing.

Pauline on 6/15/04 at 11:09 (153068)

We know you------you just love to Google:*

Dr. Z on 6/15/04 at 11:25 (153074)

I look forward to having him coming to this web site. I along with John feel that that there are just so many way to massage and or rub the foot.
There is an art to everything and maybe he has an art.

Elyse B on 6/15/04 at 12:03 (153078)

he seems to have the magic touch.