Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Elyse B on 6/15/04 at 16:20 (153112)

anyone make reservations to go to Minnesota yet to see Dr. Sandell?

Re: Reservations?

Gary T on 6/15/04 at 16:29 (153116)

Im waitin to see how goose is doin before I drop another dime into treatment.

Place on 6/15/04 at 16:37 (153118)

I have made an apt for Monday! I have nothing to lose, I am tired of messing around with people who do not appear to be as good as he is. I have an appointment with someone in Cleveland (I'm in Columbus) who is trained in Graston tomorrow, so I will have something to compare it with. I am fortunate that I am a teacher and have work off for the summer. I had planned on taking 4 months off of work, unpaid, to complete full rest program but in light of this I would much rather give it a shot and use my full rest program as a back up. I am not sure how to keep everyone posted, as I will not have a computer (will be staying at a KOA), perhaps the public library!

Elyse B on 6/16/04 at 07:07 (153149)

I hear you.

Elyse B on 6/16/04 at 07:09 (153150)

Place, what kind of person are you seeing a chiropractor? I thought you meant you were seeing Dr. Sandell. I wish I could find someone cheaper but I need to give this a try. 4 sessions should give me a finding. How long will you be in Cleveland>?

Place on 6/16/04 at 07:48 (153153)

In Cleveland just for the day (Today). There are only 3 people in the state of Ohio who are certified with Graston, I called the school in Indiana to get a reference. I could only locate 2 of the 3 and both were chiropractors. Their number is 866-926-2828, perhaps they can give you the name of someone in NYC. I do have an apt. with Dr. Sandell on Monday. I would like to compair the two. If they are similar I will just go to the chiropractor in Cleveland for my treatment.

Elyse B on 6/16/04 at 08:28 (153157)

You are flying to MN to see Dr. Sandell? How long will you be out there? I mean how many sessions does Dr. Sandell think that it will take?

Elyse B on 6/16/04 at 08:41 (153160)

Place if you want to post your treatments, I can give you my office number or cell and I can post them for you. What do you say and I will post my office number, everyone here will want to know how you are doing.