Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Reporting in after 3 years

Posted by Kevster on 6/17/04 at 07:06 (153233)

It's been exactly 3 years since I last posted on this message board after receiving Bowen Therapy for PF (message 50729 for those interested). I promised I would write again to see if the therapy was successful over the longer term. Well, after several years of having PF in both feet I am happy to report both feet have been pain free for the last 3 years.

In short, Bowen Therapy is a very gentle type of massage where particular muscles are moved slightly. There is probably a better description on the web somewhere. It is by no means painful - in fact I would say it is quite relaxing.

I threw away my orthotics after the first Bowen session 3 years ago and after 2 more sessions I had forgotten that I ever had sore feet. Unbelievable - but true. I still have Bowen Therapy every few months, but it is more for all over body maintenance. In my case of PF this type of treatment worked a treat.

Re: Reporting in after 3 years

Carlos N. on 6/17/04 at 12:28 (153294)

Kevster,

I'm so happy to hear that your cured of your PF. Where and how did you find a person trained in Bowen therapy? I'm in California so I'd be interested to check it out.

Thanks,

Carlos