Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

goose and place

Posted by Elyse B on 6/24/04 at 15:11 (153850)

Roll call today!!! How is it going?

Re: goose and place

Place on 6/25/04 at 10:47 (153909)

(in responce to last post, I am tring to be more organized!)He gave me milestones to go by. About three per week, I have my second treatment apt. today! I had two days off so we took a road trip to see the Black Hills/Mt. Rushmore in S.D. There is a ton to do here. I will let you know how my progress is going after Monday's treatment.

elyse b on 6/27/04 at 19:19 (154054)

Place, could you tell us the milestones Dr. Sandell to gave you to go by to ascertain whether you are making progress? Also what are the icing rules he gave you, do you ice every hour, every day etc. are you feeling any different?

I am curious also about gait analysis as my chiro did not do that. Does he think you will need orthotics?

Thanks, Elyse

Place on 6/28/04 at 11:56 (154081)

I sent you an email but not sure this question was on the list! I ice every hour for 10 minutes. He said to really be methodical about it the first night but I even ice the next day since infamation occures 24 to 48 hours that is when the some of scar tissue is lay down.

Elyse B on 6/28/04 at 12:20 (154082)

thanks Place