Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Birkenstock German Website

Posted by Carlos N. on 6/25/04 at 20:22 (153942)

Has anyone ordered birks from the German website lately? I ordered in mid May and I haven't received anything yet. I called my credit card company and no charges have been made to my account from the birk online store. I tried writing an e-mail but I got a server error from the site.

This is weird. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Re: Birkenstock German Website

Suzanne D. on 6/26/04 at 16:38 (153995)

I ordered from the German site early in the spring and received my shoes in 3 weeks. I chose the free ground shipping which was estimated to be 4-5 weeks.

I ordered another pair on May 31 and am waiting for them to arrive. I haven't been concerned yet as it is still within the time frame noted. I'll let you know when I receive them.

Good luck! I hope your shoes come soon.
Suzanne :)

Re: Birkenstock German Website

AngelaC on 6/26/04 at 20:18 (154004)

I've ordered a couple of times from the German site. Once, the shoes came in 3 weeks. Recently, a pair I ordered in April came about 2 weeks ago. I think it depends on whether they have the shoes in stock at the time. They don't usually charge your card until they ship it. . . .but it could be 4-6 weeks after it appears on your card before you get them. I usually think of it as something that will EVENTUALLY get to me, and the free shipping and lower prices are worth it.