Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

whats working for me

Posted by lauriel on 7/06/04 at 12:22 (154611)

I have mild to moderate PF, with sometimes sever pain. I had a big flare up the last few weeks after reading everything here I decided to try ART, but then cancelled my appt since it is 2 2/2 hours away and would be missing a lot of work, so Last week I decided to try friction massage myself with medium pressure, with what I was taught by my PT to massage my incision from my TTS surgery. For the last 7 days, I wake up and take a hot bath to loosen my muscles and do some mild stretching in my arch. I then do mild calf stretching by standing next to the wall and stretch. I then do friction massage in my arch for a few minutes. and massage my calf muscles. I als had a professional massage where she work on my feet for an hour. I then ice periodiocly during the day and do mild stretching. And I try to stay off my feet as much as possible. and I do do Julies yagp
WOW what a difference, I had what felt like a marble in the middle of my arch toward my heel along with what felt like very grissly fibrous tissue the marble is gone and and the fibrous tissue is a lot less.

Re: whats working for me

Place on 7/07/04 at 12:04 (154754)

It makes a world of difference doesn't it! Keep working at it and good luck!