Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

St. Sandell

Posted by Place on 7/06/04 at 16:08 (154641)

Let's just say…. I feel like I have just been apart of a Baptist Revival and have been 'HEALED! By the hands of St. Sandell But in all seriousness, I had a total of 5 sessions with Dr. Sandell and have increased my foot functionality by at least 50%. For about 1 week, I have not had any pain during the course of the day (with the exception of today for which I will get to). I am able to walk for an hour and 15 minutes (prior shopping time was 35 minutes) while shopping and any little aches come and go and are not associated with my old pain. For instance, my calf's will ache for 3-4 minutes and then go away, or my last two toes will ache for a while then go away. On Monday I went to my Cleveland Doctor, who performs the Graston on me and did so prior to my visit with Dr. Sandell, and she said that there is a 60% reduction in the scar tissue in my feet. Overall, my pain is 0-1 over the last past week (this is after two weeks of treatment). Today, all in the name of science, I tried to find my limitations. I ran about an hour and half of errands, my typical walking around the house looking for my keys, shoes, etc. (this really is a lot of walking because I lose everything) and went to the gym. I got on the treadmill and after 15 minutes my left foot hurt right down the middle (but not on either sides) of my arch and a small irritation at the insertion point. The pain is a 3-4 level. My right foot feels great! I really did a medium day for me pre PF. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Sandell even if it is just for a week to find out his thoughts on your own condition and to get a since of this technique as know what your looking for in your own city.

Re: St. Sandell

Elyse B on 7/06/04 at 16:21 (154645)

Thanks Place for your posting. So happy you are feeling better. Keep us posted.

Pauline on 7/06/04 at 17:15 (154652)

Love your post Place hallelujah. Let's hope it's a long term result with no setbacks. Obviously from what you are doing Dr. Sandell said 'Go forth and live'. That's great news.

John from MN on 7/06/04 at 17:26 (154653)

I am very happy for your success. You got good results for only a few treatments. I think at this point you can get back to a normal life without the daily pain of PF. All the time you spent in MN sure paid off. Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you in person. Say hello next time you are in town.

Dorothy on 7/06/04 at 18:03 (154659)

That is really, really exciting, Place! Is there a maintenance program now? What happens henceforth? Is this considered a cure or is this a treatment of symptoms??
Well - happy, happy news - and congratulations to you and to Dr. Sandell - and to John of MN, the good guide.

Place on 7/07/04 at 11:17 (154738)

He has me doing exercises to stretch, strengthen and set distances to walk. I could live a somewhat normal life with the progress I have made, but I really enjoy being active and would like to see if I could resume my previous active lifestyle. I feel I would much rather rest when I am dead! I plan on going back for another two weeks of treatment. I will keep everyone posted on progress or set backs that I encounter!

Place on 7/07/04 at 11:20 (154739)

Thanks John for your post, I owe as much gratitude to dr. Sandell as I do you!!!!! I can't thank you enough for wanting to share your success with the group!

John from MN on 7/07/04 at 11:26 (154742)

How many miles a day are you walking now? Do you still have a dull pain from treatment?

Janice N on 7/07/04 at 11:33 (154746)

I am clapping my hands for you. Hope you don't mind if I don't stand to do it. lol That is just super great. Thank you DR. Sandell for taking such good care of a fellow PF sufferer. Want to move to Houston where we have 100 percent humidity and heat up to 100 plus? I am sure we have lots of persons with PF.
Take care of those tootsies Place.