Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr Z, RE FootFreezer.com

Posted by JudyB on 7/07/04 at 10:14 (154729)

Dr Z, on FootFreezer.com it states 'Cryosurgery Treatment for Plantar Fascitis, heel and arch pain performed in office. Dr. Goldstein is the only podiatrist in NJ to offer this technology.'

Two questions:
1: Do you know if he does Cryosurgery for Neuromas?
2: Do you have any other info on Cyrosurgery for Fasciitis?

Thank you.

Re: Dr Z, RE FootFreezer.com

Dr. Z on 7/07/04 at 14:21 (154773)

Hi

I know Dr. Goldstein very well. I trained about a month ago with the expert in Florida, Dr. Trescott. . It is used for any sensory nerve pain ie neuroma. As for plantar fasciitis. My training states that only if it is caused by a sensory nerve.
I know alot about Cryotherapy since I studied this subject thru books,hands on training etc. So ask any questions you want
At this time I am referring treatment candidates to Dr. Goldstein

Re: Dr Z, RE FootFreezer.com

Terry L on 7/07/04 at 19:21 (154810)

Dr. Z or Ed,
Just wondering what you would recommend for someone with bilateral PF. neuroma's and RSD. I do go to a PM doctor and I really like him but I can't post much about my condition on line because of a LS if you get my drift. I am going to research Cryotherapy. I'm always looking for a way to get my life back every though I know my changes aren't in my favor but you never know!!
Terry