Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Gail,Sherry & Steve

Posted by RonB on 7/11/04 at 16:14 (155119)

Gail
I will gladly give out this pods 1-800-# he is in the Seattle area. North of Seattle in South Everett
Sherry
There has to be more guys like this all over the country. I don't know what state your in?
Steve
Yep, I'm the guy down the road. Man I tell you I feel GREAT !!!! what a relief.Finally!! I know the PF can come back. sometimes it is a little sore if I push on it with my thumb. but no pain to walk. Nice to be able to walk the old dog again. This pod is out by Silver Lake.

Re: Gail,Sherry & Steve

Sherry on 7/14/04 at 09:28 (155380)

Dear Ron,
I live in Connecticut. I would be thrilled to hear of a effective pod. I am also close to Mass., R.I., and N.Y. I am going back to my knee surgeon today - to see what he has to say about ESWT and my foot and knee. Probably a waste of time. I think he thinks it is in my head. Oh well.
If you can help I would be most appreciative. I am so tired of this. Does your pod know of others?

Thanks, Sherry

Re: Gail,Sherry & Steve

Sherry on 7/14/04 at 09:35 (155381)

Dear Ron,
I also want to ask you about the ESWT and what you feel the role was in your healing. I am very happy to hear your story. How did you get PF?
As mentioned, I had a meniscus trim on my right knee, (Feb. 2003), was out of work 3 weeks, went back, and the PF started. I work in a school. I am off for the summer and trying to heal it.

Thanks, Sherry