Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Sherry on 7/14/04 at 09:59 (155403)

What is TFM.

Place on 7/14/04 at 13:14 (155421)

Transverse Friction Massage!

Dorothy on 7/14/04 at 16:38 (155444)

Sherry -
It looks to me like you would benefit from using the search option available to you and everyone else on this website. All you do is enter the term you are wanting information about in the blank box on the opening page/home of this website. For example, you could enter:
TFM, John, and any other terms that you want to find here (do this one at a time). Wait a very short time and there will appear a list of all of the posts that pertain to those terms. It takes a very little effort on your part and will avoid repetitiousness here. If you don't get the information/answers you want, then that would be the good time to ask your questions. Using the search feature is a good thing to know and one that apparently not enough people know about or trouble themselves to use.

Julie on 7/15/04 at 02:12 (155487)

Sherry, you can also use Google to search for sites on Transverse Friction Massage. There are several informative ones - I posted links to them a few weeks ago. You can also use the search facility on this website to find Dr Sandell's informative posts.

Sherry on 7/15/04 at 11:12 (155525)

Thank you. I was unaware of it - figured there was something like that. I am not the greatest at computers.

Many thanks,

Re: To Sherry

Dorothy on 7/15/04 at 16:58 (155560)

You're very welcome. I'm not the greatest at computers either and am usually 'the last to know' about some trick or tip - so I thought this might help you gather lots of information and give you a shortcut for doing it. Good luck in all of your searches - and welcome (I think you might be new here? If so - welcome!)

Sherry on 7/18/04 at 11:29 (155750)

Does he have a website?

Thanks, Sherry