Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HEEL PAIN

Posted by JO-ANN O. on 7/20/04 at 14:34 (155924)

I HAVE HAD SEVERE HEEL PAIN NOW FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS. IT DOESN'T STOP HURTING KNOW MATTER WHAT I DO. DOES CORTISONE REALLY WORK? OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE THAT CAN HELP ME. I JUST STARTED A NEW JOB WHICH REQUIRES ME TO BE ON MY FEET ALL DAY AND I AM VERY CONCERNED. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Re: HEEL PAIN

raymond m,l. on 7/21/04 at 10:26 (155964)

when you first get up pull your foot back and feel your planter its right in the middle of your foot press your finger in it and if you have a lot of pain you have P.F. IF I WORE you i would run and get a cortizone shot and a pair of orthics made no high hills if you wait it will get worst then the shots wount help 70% of people who have planter facittis are woman over 30 the hill heel dont allow your calf to strecth so it becomes shorter and pulls on the planter they are all connected i had this pf for 3 years and had surgery 7 weeks ago and its hell any more questions im on this message board under foot surgery raymond m.l.