Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

John from Mn,Goose,Place

Posted by john h on 7/23/04 at 09:34 (156110)

Where have John from MN, Goose, and Place disappeared to? They all disappeard at once. Wondering how they are progressing?

Re: John from Mn,Goose,Place

John from MN on 7/23/04 at 10:22 (156117)

I am running 6 miles a day and losing weight for once. I am walking barefoot around the house without any problems.

Being inactive for 5 years I am having to retrain alot of my muscles since I am very active again. So at this stage I am dealing with ab, glut, and back exercises the doc has given me.

goose I think has ran here first mile, I know she is doing much better. Place I do not know about, I wish she would post soon.

Place on 7/23/04 at 12:00 (156122)

I'm Here!!! Just ran 1/2 a mile today in Dr. Sandell's office! I will be in MN for another week. doing well. I can do all of my daily walking without pain. Have not really pushed my feet as far as standing goes but I can survive any grocery line!

John from MN on 7/23/04 at 12:16 (156124)

Place

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst pain, where are you on the scale?

Marty in SLC on 7/23/04 at 15:38 (156138)

Place,

Sorry to put you on the spot because I'm sure your trying to be as positive as possible to help your healing process but do you think Dr Sandell is really on to something or is it to early to tell?

Thanks,

Marty

Re: John h

Marty in SLC on 7/23/04 at 15:43 (156139)

John h,

looks like the last time Goose posted was 7/14/04. Hopefully we here something soon. Maybe we should get the email address of those going to Dr Sandel????

Place on 7/23/04 at 16:20 (156146)

John from MN- I would be a 0-1 if I walk on the treadmill and push my walking limits.

goose on 7/23/04 at 16:25 (156147)

I'm here! Things are going very well. My arch pain is not bothering me at all. And, I ran 1 mile... 3 separate times! Yahoo for me!

I am having some burning pain in the ball of my right foot (which is nothing new) and I have shin splints. I guess shin splints are just sign that I am moving around again but they hurt. I am backing off the running for a few days due the shin pain but plan to try to walk 4 miles on Sunday- that will be a MAJOR milestone for me.

So to answer your questions, yes, I do think Dr. Sandell is onto something. Will keep you posted.

Place on 7/23/04 at 16:38 (156148)

The last 4-5 weeks have been increadible, my life is almost back to normal with the exception of running/backpacking. I no longer have to time my shopping trips, budget my time on my feet per day. I wish I would have found him sooner. Would I recomend him? Absolutly! After 2 years of atypical PF and my pain began at 10:30 in the morning until I went to bed, it is nice to go through a day without any pain at all!

John from MN on 7/23/04 at 17:12 (156153)

Wow, nice job goose, that means you can walk twice around Lake Harriet on Sunday. I think you're a believer now and all the claims I have made to you about Dr. Sandell have been accurate. Keep up the good work. Have fund celebrating your breakthrough on Sunday as you walk your 4 miles.

Marty in SLC on 7/23/04 at 20:01 (156161)

Oh wow that's incredible!!! I'm so happy for you and envious that I can't fly from slc to mn. :(

Please stick around and help John MN convince other who live close to go see him.

Thanks again,

Marty

Marty in SLC on 7/23/04 at 20:04 (156162)

Oh that is great news goose!!!!!!! I'm envious of coarse. I wish you the best and a full recovery. Please keep us posted to help Goose and John MN convince others to try him.

Thanks a bunch,

Marty

Marty in SLC on 7/23/04 at 20:06 (156163)

John Mn,

We have 3 who say it's a definite. Please stay and help us all with the questions and trying to get others who live close to go. It will help us all including to the doctors who come here. I'm sure they are keeping their eyes peeled on this subject.

Thanks again,

Marty

john h on 7/24/04 at 09:34 (156186)

Does Dr. Sandell have a web site???

John from MN on 7/24/04 at 12:17 (156200)

No, he should. I keep telling him it would make world of difference in bringing in new patents and educating them. He is so busy with patients he is overwelmed.