Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Z

Posted by john h on 7/24/04 at 09:42 (156190)

My email to Dr. Z is being bounced back. Either he is on vacaton (he usually takes his laptop) or those terrible flood waters in northern N.J. are creating problems for him. His offices (A house) is located on a little hill so I do not think water would ever reach him. Where ever you are Dr. Z good luck. (P.S.) My Cubs beat up on your Phillies last night.

Re: Dr. Z

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/24/04 at 11:12 (156198)

John:
I believe he took 2 weeks off. His email may be overflowing...
Ed

john h on 7/26/04 at 10:16 (156264)

Seems like he went to Paris a few years ago. Bet he did not go there this time. He has always had his laptop with him in the past. Scott was headed off to Gulf Shores when I talked to him last week. There was a shark attack there last month in 3 feet of water. A small boy had a big bite on his foot and had some severed tendons.

Pauline on 7/26/04 at 10:43 (156268)

John,
Ok we were keeping it a secret but since you need to know. He came to take care of me as I recover from my leg injury brought on by stomping on a bug. He cooks a darn good breakfast too:*

Did you say you wanted to buy a bridge????

john h on 7/28/04 at 09:57 (156383)

I bet Dr. Z has a Pauline Doll and is placing little needles in the leg for your past sins.

Pauline on 7/29/04 at 16:21 (156466)

John,
Why him and not you?