Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Sandell's website

Posted by Elyse B on 7/26/04 at 14:47 (156278)

http://www.chirodirectory.com/Action.lasso?-Database=chirop.fp3&-Layout=all&-Response=docname.lasso&-op=eq&-RecID=12606685&-Token.IDNUM=12606685&-Token.REFERPAGE=namesearch&-Token.profilestatus=1&-Search

Re: Dr. Sandell's website

John from MN on 7/26/04 at 15:47 (156284)

Nice job Elyse, you found him.

elyse b on 7/26/04 at 20:26 (156312)

yup I did. Well I just came back from a week in Aspen. Did 3 hikes of 4, 6 and 7 miles respectively. I also ran 5 miles on the treadmill. Not sure what is going on, feet are still not 'perfect' and have not gone back and had any more Graston because I have other more pressing medical issues. I will try and get back to run a little more this week or next. Go figure.

John from MN on 7/26/04 at 20:48 (156314)

Good for you Elyse.

Place on 7/26/04 at 21:23 (156315)

Yeah Elyse!

DavidW on 7/27/04 at 06:57 (156322)

elyse, what did you do that has allowed you to be so active?

Pauline on 7/27/04 at 09:11 (156330)

Elyse,
So what do you think made the difference for you? How many Graston treatments did you have and are you using orthotics.

This is really exciting news because it brings hope and a new treatment option that seems to work and work well.

We have not see 3 good posts from ESWT patients in a similar time frame.
I'm really happy for all of you that have looked into Graston and Dr. Sandells treatment.

elyse b on 7/27/04 at 17:36 (156362)

I am not really sure what the answer is. I am not even sure I had 'pf' or if I did it was a mild case. I did a few treatments of graston, but mostly I rested. I have night splints but rarely used them, I had the strassbourg sock and used it about 3 times, I iced infrequently, I did do the stretches periodically, I did have a slant board. But frankly I think it was not really any of the above. My personal opinion was that for me it was rest. I bought a pair of orthotics which my new podiatrist thinks are 'junk' and would like me to get a new pair but will wait on that. I don't think that I am fully 'cured' as I have not yet run consistently. I was amazed that I could get out there and hike for 4 hours. Last week on vacation was the most active I have been in months and I did not even ice once. Starting Thursday I am going to try and run 4 days a week and we shall see how that goes.