Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Help! No one knows whats wrong with my foot!

Posted by runner on 7/28/04 at 20:42 (156414)

I am eighteen years old and I am a runner. I am experiencing pain in the inside of my right foot. My doctor thought that it could be the post-tibiol tendon, and so I went for an MRI. The MRI showed that the plantar fascia and the post-tibiol tendon looked good and there was no fracture, but there was inflammation near the nerve. My doctor than thought it may be tarsal tunnel. My next step was to get a nerve test and that showed up clean. So my doctor is out of ideas of what the problem maybe. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what else it could be. I am going into my freshman year of college and reporting for track on Aug. 24. Please help. Also, my doctor said that I should take a look at friction therapy. If anyone has any information on that it would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much and please send ideas or information you have ASAP. Thank you.