Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carlos N. have you received your Birks from the German site yet?

Posted by Suzanne D. on 7/28/04 at 22:15 (156420)

Carlos, I remembered that you posted some time back that you ordered Birkenstocks from the German site in mid-May and at that time had not yet received them.

I ordered a pair on May 31 and received them yesterday. I hope you have received yours, too. That is the longest it has taken for me to get shoes from that company, and I have ordered several pairs over the past three years. But the savings is worth the wait for me.

I was just wondering if your shoes had arrived.
Suzanne :)

Re: Carlos N. have you received your Birks from the German site yet?

Carlos N. on 7/29/04 at 21:05 (156482)

Suzanne,

So glad you sent me a message. I have not yet received my pair of Birkenstock's. I will check with my credit card company tomorrow to see if charges were made on my card. If you received your sandals yesterday, then that means mine should be here any day now.

I'll post as soon as I have my sandals in hand.

Thanks,

Carlos N.

Suzanne D. on 7/29/04 at 21:53 (156486)

Good luck! I hope you receive them soon.

Carlos N. on 7/30/04 at 22:34 (156625)

Suzanne,

I called my credit card company and no charges have been applied to my card. I can only assume that I'm not going to get my sandals at this point. Too bad there's no way to contact the folks in Germany.

Thanks,

Carlos N.

Suzanne D. on 7/31/04 at 08:43 (156638)

Carlos, you might try this e-mail address to contact the company:

(email removed)

When you go to the German site and go to the far right-hand side of the home page (You may have to scroll over to see it), there is a list of items to be clicked on to find out information about sizing, shipping, etc. Near the bottom there are pictures of two envelopes. One says, 'By form' and the other, 'by browser'. If you click on 'by browser', the e-mail address I gave you is supplied.

Two years ago I made an inquiry using that address, and I did receive a response. I must say that with the delay in my last order, I also inquired about it to this address but never received a response. We have had on-going computer problems at home this summer, and I wondered if that had something to do with my not hearing from them.

You might give it a try.

Carlos N. on 7/31/04 at 16:20 (156672)

Suzanne,

Thanks so much! I did use this email address but month but I had no response. I will try again, but at this point I'm guessing that I'm not going to get them via Germany.

Thanks,

Carlos